If you do any kind of low level development in C/C++, Rust, Go, etc, it's over, you will never amount to anything...

If you do any kind of low level development in C/C++, Rust, Go, etc, it's over, you will never amount to anything. Those are languages of nerds and autists.
If you want to make something of your life, take TypeScript pill.

Attached: C_C_featuredimage.png (1025x575, 57.64K)

>TypeScript
>Not using python with dynamic typing
ok, gramps

Sorry but webshitters are subhuman savages that need to be holocoaster'd.

Attached: 1645852934827.jpg (1920x1080, 142.39K)

We use C in uni

>python
LMAO it's dying language no cap

sorry grampa, but customers don't care about your optimized assembly

I don't want to "make something out of my life", i do programming for fun.
Imagine getting the thing you like and ruining it for yourself like a retard by getting an stupid boss that want you to change the thing every 15 minutes, and having to write bad unreadable code on purpose or you will be replaced in 6 months.

>LMAO it's dying language no cap
Sure 'bout that gramps? It's used more than crapascript and it isn't even forced on you (unlike crapascript)

I have yet to read a valid(!) argument against C++ that does not hinge upon poor coding guidelines and lack of code review.

>C/C++, Rust, Go
>Low Level

I wish TS could pass inferred types to expressions like C++.
It just feels like type comments glued on JS, like PEP484 is to Python.

In what world would you want to use typescript for embedded applications?

>embedded applications
that is domain for third world slavs and pajeets

>that is domain for third world slavs and pajeets
You're confusing it with webshit.
Consumer electronics firmware is made by chinamen.

Why would i want to use something for faggots who failed algebra?

>It's used more than crapascript
yikes

Attached: Screenshot_2022-07-09_21-56-49.png (1316x584, 67.88K)

I am a webshitter and take offense at this.
At least say precalculus retard.

Do I need to know now C to know C++?

You will know C if you know C++ pretty much.
But it's good to know how a C program is structured, because it's more readable than a C++ object inheritance monstrosity.

i really like the low level environment, is there hope for me getting a job in it? i love writing c and c++. i dont necessarily want to do embedded and deal with oscillators and shit, i dont think i have the required knowledge for that anyway, but i enjoy hardware specs as an interface. i really dont want to do web shit user but reading around here it seems like every job is web shit

The "easy mode" is programming a game.
Even if you're not writing your own engine, you still can use C++ with Godot and UE4/5, not sure on unity.

I'm confused by your post, user. I do low level development in C/C++ and I'm getting paid six figures for it. Can you elaborate on what you meant by "never amount to anything?"