I have to move 2.7TB over USB 2 to my external hard disk. I don't want to wait that long...

I have to move 2.7TB over USB 2 to my external hard disk. I don't want to wait that long. Should I just take the hard disk out of the plastic enclosure and hook it up internally?

Attached: 1656795748869.jpg (800x1200, 74.04K)

no don't do that you'll get magneto-infeterrance

BOOB BOOBIES BOOBS MILKIE MILKERS SEX SEX SEX SEX BOOB BOOBS BOBS OPEN CLOTH BOOBS SEX SEX SEX MILK MILK MILK MILK MILKIES SEX BOOBIES BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBS

who even sells a 3tb usb2 drive

Don't do that. The mismatch in rotational velocidensity will drastically increase the rate of bit rot.

who this

it's a usb3 drive, my old computer is the bottleneck

my mom

I don't get it

it's a hard disk and a controller/power interface inside a plastic casing

Attached: 22-178-817-09.jpg (640x480, 20.63K)

You don't have to entirely dismantle it depending on the model you can just pop the case open and run a SATA cable into it.

Yes

Attached: 01.jpg (1280x1818, 308.87K)

2 TB booba

MIMK-078 - Yuria Yoshine
It's a RL adaptation of an erotic doujin.

this have futanari in it?

>Should I just take the hard disk out of the plastic enclosure and hook it up internally?
Yes, and post pics

Yeah, I do that all the time. Not all motherboards support hotswap though, so you might need to reboot your pc.

no

>2700000mb
>at 30mb/sec
A little over a day. I see your problem.
If you absolutely want to rule out damaging the drive, you could slap a USB 3.0 card into the machine - or bug a non-poor friend to loan you their laptop, and network the files over through the considerably-faster interface.

Dude just do something else while transferring wtf

What brand of external disk? Some WD models don't have a regular sata connector

Attached: a82caa92ad10d16fab136ab6b46ed0998a1de1fb.jpg (640x376, 59.7K)

they do be big tho