Name a greater invention than the in-sink dishwasher

protip: you can't

Attached: 1629248515245.jpg (1152x720, 58.67K)

what's the advantage besides saving space? (genuine question)

>opened from the top and not the side
NGMI

Can't hold shit so I'm guessing it's a Europe or Asia thing. What other fucktards cook and do laundry in the same space

What a waste of counter space. It's still using the same under counter space as a front loader, too.

Looks convenient, no need to bend over to put in a dish. But it is also probably pretty small so I can't wait a whole week to do the dishes.

Doesn't look like you can fit a single pot in there.

>washing the dishes before you put them in the dish washer

Attached: smug kim.png (177x144, 28.89K)

Enjoy your filthy clogged filters

If you'd rather pick the large particles and slime out of the dishwasher instead

are those pencils or chopsticks?

Attached: 1657395677762.png (527x349, 90.89K)

You realize you can just put shit on top of it when it's closed, right? It has a lid.

Perhaps brushes?

>Name a greater invention than the in-sink dishwasher
Hmm. I'll go with indoor plumbing.

Just like last thread, I'm still going to throw my lot in with the wheel.

Sinks.

speaking of dishwashers, I've always been kinda retarded when it comes to arranging stuff. Are there any dishwashers that could do that for me somehow? I'd like to drop my stuff there and have the dishwasher sort it and arrange it in the right place
t. low spatial iq

No. Most dishwashers have a recommended arrangement diagram in the manual in case you're retarded. Or go play Tetris and improve your spatial IQ.

Their plates are smaller over there. Ameritards tend to be landwhales who eat out of charger plates

Washing machine. When was the last time you did laundry manually? Fucking hell. I'm ready to give up any home appliance but not the washing machine.

>has never washed dishes

Mine can generally handle unrinsed dishes, but it gets fucking disgusting inside and ultimately cleaning the cesspit it turns itself into is worse than just rinsing dishes before putting them in.