Are you f*cking kidding me?

are you f*cking kidding me?

Attached: 1629138328539.png (458x151, 29.89K)

debian doesn't have this problem

What the fuck is with that trash font

Do Ubuntutrannies really

gnome moment

This is a GNOME software center disease

Christ... I'm glad I put up with being called a KDEtranny

What the fuck does it even do that requires a reboot?

Nothing to do with GNOME or Ubuntu. This is Fedora.

Change genders.

this is actually good. It stops old packages from mixing with the never ones. It will make your desktop more stable and you can just update from terminal to update now.

Fedora uses GNOME, this is solely the work of its software center

It's for "stability", because some software can't cope with having its binaries change while running

i use gnome and I've never seen this

KDE Discover does the same thing, fucking retard. It's called off-line updates and it prevents unexpected behaviour on certain apps and increases security by making sure you're running the updated version instead of the older un-patched one.

Do you use its software center to update?
Maybe its an older version that doesn't have this yet or your distro patched it out

Stop talking about things you know nothing about. Jesus I know Any Forums is full of the most stupid technical illiterate people but at least keep your mouth shut.

who even uses the gnome software center

Non-autists

Clearly OP or he wouldn't have gotten that notification

Shut the fuck up. It's well known that this is relatively unique to Fedora. I use GNOME on Arch and never have this problem, summerfag.

>Filtered by gnome-software
come on, setting up offline updates wasn't even that hard

Attached: file.png (1218x722, 68.21K)

How was I filtered by it if that problem does not affect me, because I don't use Fedora?

Your problem, my solution. With online updates every time an nvidia update happens anything related to graphics gets buggy, from gtk/qt to opengl related stuff. offline ups solves this

>Your problem
Again, not my problem. Are you illiterate?