I did it lads. graduated college with a chad computer engineering degree...

I did it lads. graduated college with a chad computer engineering degree, and got straight into a six figure software dev job. now I have five months of self paced training, still getting my full pay all the while. we're all gonna make it.

Attached: D0C83H487-CA06-4B67-BSDHF6-12D8D4D63136.jpg (1080x1300, 164.1K)

also no I'm not an iOS cuck, just forgot to change the iToddler filename

Attached: 1657372195673.jpg (640x480, 43.71K)

Congrats user, I'm just about to enter CS but already have a decent web dev job. Hopefuly by the time I graduate I can get to 6 figues.

Did you complete your lost important mission as well?
>Kgf 2022

Way to go user! Car, house, family here you come!

computer engineering sounds retarded, what's left to engineer? Computers work just fine these days. Get a real job

>t. double digit IQ webdev

Why go to school if your already in the industry?

Based family enjoyer

Attached: Screenshot_20220629-102229_DuckDuckGo.jpg (1059x1356, 893.03K)

Post diploma. Otherwise this is just your typical /sci/ "just got my doctorate and have a 6fig job starting" larp.

Redact graduation date, deans name and your name. No excuses to not post it.

>web dev bootcamp graduate
>any job I want
>300k starting

>earns 6 figures
>boasts about it on an incel anime image board

Attached: images.jpg (357x498, 10.76K)

I haven't gotten it mailed in yet, I can look it up virtually but that stuff can be easily faked regardless. I'll still find it though for you

lol im well above 100k and i still doubt i can afford a house any time the next decade

yeah they haven't even started shipping out the diplomas yet, but that may just be cause my uni was so shit. the online one on my transcript is literally just plaintext, not even something nice i could send.
i'm not looking to show off here, but to tell all my fellow undergrads and recent grads that it's definitely possible to /make it/.

followed by divorce and living in a tiny apartment full of roaches.

you're memeing, but AI can already design chips better than humans can.

>grats fren. Wish I took computer science but took trades instead because I suck at academia. I actually want out. Don't want to go to another construction site wiring another office or resisdence in order for you faggots to get rich.

Coming back to your roots and helping the ones that helped you is only natural user.
Ask me how i know you won't make it in this world.

who you quoting, big boy?

The voices in his head.
He can't hear what you're saying cause they're too loud.