The official fast man bedding is now decidedly a Japanese style futon bed

The official fast man bedding is now decidedly a Japanese style futon bed

reason number one to exclude a female from your bed you need to bed that only stores one person.

number two you can maximize your otaku nature. you can become a happy jappy.

number three is very fast very easily packs into your car.

number four is very space efficient allows you more space in your room when your bed is folded away.

number five it makes me feel like a jap or like a cool gook when I am folding my futon and that encourage me to make my bed every morning

Attached: Japanese-Futon-Matress-by-Emoor.jpg (1200x857, 47.08K)

Sleep on the floor, you fucking faggot.

thats not how we japs get it done in the orient

this is you. this is you depicted as yourself sleeping as a non-jap. disgusting. absolutely non-negotiably unacceptable. how could it be that another human being disagrees with me and doesn't want to pretend to be an otaku Japanese person. well... this picture says it all

Attached: 936.jpg (673x789, 140.42K)

this is me. a literal anime character. I have access to manga's that no one else can comprehend. My timeline is divine. I excel in mathematics and electronics. crazy Google languages with all their insane symbols seem simple to me like a simple computer code that I can just compute with my brain. I am more Asian than you will ever be. you have only just begun to tap into the chan. I was raised with the Chan.

Attached: f011875aeb0cd15ea18a0c146f9d7fcc.jpg (575x926, 57.22K)

How do you stop spiders/snakes/vermin etc getting in when you sleep on the floor?

Seal off your house?

LMAo

Shikibutons basically cured my scoliosis. So much better than baka gaijin beds its unreal. Cheap too, my whole setup was only like 500 bucks.
>Folds away into my closet during the day
>Doubles as a seat when friends come over or for movies
I live in a first world country

Attached: 1638171467033.jpg (1024x576, 379.88K)

Remember: if you use a tri-fold under your shikibuton it needs to be very high density and firm foam inside. its supposed to act more like a box spring than a mattress. i can side and belly sleep with mine.
The kind of tri-folds people get to sleep directly on DO NOT WORK with shikibutons. If the description says "memory foam" run far away.
D&D's tri folds are the right kind of foam, couldn't find any others for sale in burger land.

It's impossible to use shikibuton in gaijin country because we can't hang our futons to dry in the sun and beat it twice a week. First of all we have jobs unlike Jap housewives and second we will get an eviction notice/ complaint from the HoA the minute we try that Westside Story shit.

>blockerar din väg

Attached: ikea.png (900x900, 73.75K)

I just hang mine off a ceiling hook indoors with the window open. Its not very humid here though.

futon doesn't work outside of nippon baka. gaijin hardwood floors cannot compare to tatami mat folded two thousand times. also your Chinese tatami tiles from Amazon aren't the same baka

You gon get mold bro.

nah that window gets pelted with direct sunlight

carpet is actually pretty close in feel to tatami
hardwood = get fucked
a lot of japs use tri folds these days anyways

A true Any Forumsentleman sleeps on just a mattress on the floor and props it against the wall during the day.

true fast men don't need sleep
they just die when they get too tired

fastman puts on his pants one leg at a time and he gets a stinky poopoo but and has to find a toilet and wipe his ass and he has to pay for a private place to drain the one eyed snake and to lay flat for 8 hours a night and he has to wash his greasy asz with soap and water every day

I am a real japanese boy I can feel my skin turning yellow it is starting to become difficult to pronounce engrish

based, I want to get one of these