There is no techloligy that can prove gravity

so why do you want me to believe in space shiny spinning lights and giant sky anuses again?
ncse.ngo/gravity-its-only-theory

Attached: ec20c9eed890b8389b83de872396eb28-imagejpeg.jpg (1014x1569, 175.36K)

drop something, anything really. let me know what happens.

god made all objects be pulled down so they would not hurt themselves
yeah
makes more sense than magical gravity
sorry

what about eggs, cell phones, and babies that will be broken if they are dropped from a height

also i never said magical. im glad we agree there is a force pulling everything down though.

assuka spatsuka

>god made all objects be pulled down so they would not hurt themselves
I'd post you a picture showing what happens when a human falls any relevant distance but I'm not sure I can do that on a blue board

Attached: genius.png (1000x418, 110.03K)

i do not feel being pulled down
it feels natural so idk really

i do not care about your feelings

god is fair not 4eddit spoonfeeder
also
earth is not even explored
no proof that it is round
no proof that it is spinning
there is no proof of anything they tell kids as facts while disguised with this little word "theory" BUT EVERYONE KNOWS IT YKYK
yet you are butthurt

try jumping then. let me know what happens.

you will never be a woman

Attached: I don't trust that.jpg (963x1024, 95.64K)

ah so this is just a flat earth thing. carry on.

new testament is written in old greek by old greeks nice try tho

old testament is bigger than new testament and is part of (((christian))) bible
you don't even have technology to cope about the fact that your jewish religion is jewish

why are 4edditors like this?
its either black or blue?
democracy or communism?
round or flat?
how about none you fucking faggot?
never heard of orthodoxy?
my priest told me i should not even bother reading old testament when i was 7 cause it is irrelevant to our religion
sad that mutts live caged

have you ever been on an airplane and witnessed the curvature of the earth?

oh, orthodoxy... lets see

Attached: what kind of jew are you?.png (1302x1296, 50.61K)

did you know they have round windows on the airplanes, really thick ones?
>>let me tell you about your culture bu consulting my .png file
this is exactly why i encourage and share bomb and gun manuals and death of "innocent" mutt children

>this is exactly why I want to kill christians
what did he mean by this

then why (when grounded) do the people loading the luggage look normal? and the vehicles they operate, etc.

I'm seriously impressed someone will waste that much time to write that bullshit.
Are they relatives to the indian kid making 20h videos for how to make twitter clone writing gibberish?

gravity is only a theory but so are aerodynamics but planes seem to work just fine according to both of those theories so not sure what your tranny post is trying to prove, because the fact that you will never be a woman is not just a theory

Nevermind. Skipped the the bracketed text. Very good satire. I'm certain that there're idiots that may actually say those things.

exactly what i am talking about, see, there are a lot of people like me that want "christians" dead, especially mutt ones, one day you might wake up and realize there are other cultures and religions you have no idea about
idk what kind of plane youve been to, this is highly hypothetical question, ive been like only few times each time they were like 2cm thick windows
point out a math to me that counts into airplanes countering gravity, cause there is none, as gravity is not the same around the earth according to gravity fags, hence, if there is any, airplanes would collapse going over them, its so retarded

What part of bible claims that?

So you can levitate freely? Post a picture of yourself hovering 100 feet above the ground or GTFO with your silly larp.

Attached: 1627298937738.jpg (394x343, 31.06K)

*by jews who spoke old greek

ive been on the kind of plane where you look out and you see people loading luggage underneath, and using conveyor belts or little trucks to do so, and they dont look all curved and fucked up distorted, so why would the sky look curved?

when did i say i quote bible? i was thought to build church in my heart and pray there
all you can do is be mad about it

Attached: .png (1064x1080, 960.94K)

>point out a math to me that counts into airplanes countering gravity
I wonder how the fuck does a plane land if there's nothing dragging it down

jews did not even exist 2022 years ago mutt
so, you know, looking at object near you and object very far from you, it will usually have different distortion impact due to air compression and material iteself you are looking through i assume, just lift up glass and look through it, something appears normal closeby other things you cannot even see, i mean, idk about these things but just use common sense
it is natural for all things to go down and flight is not natural?

youre right. you dont know about these things.