Is an air fryer the greatest invention ever made??

Attached: k.jpg (1500x1485, 189.16K)

it's shit and if you eat any
>fried
food your subhuman nigger

air fryers just a light bulb

No, that would be excel

yes. I even cook hotdogs in it.

No a spear is. It's open source and you can use it to eat bears.

Fuck PETA.

It's just an overglorified hot air oven.

No, it's not even the greatest invention for food cooking as gas grill BBQs have them beat.

>air fryer
>2/3 of images not of fried food

Does it make muffins or roast vegetables? If it can make that I might get one.

I bought one of these when I was a student and I used it like twice. Maybe I should give it another chance but cooking things in my cast iron works very well desu.

You're such a pleb I don't even know how to respond to you..

It doesn't actually fry food you uncultured swine

Fried food is delicious. Food cooked in a small convection oven is not "fried" in any sense of the word, and marketing these as "air fryers" should be an actionable case of consumer fraud.

>frying air
do americans really?

Yes to both, as long as you can fit them in the basket. It's literally a tiny convection oven.

People have used hot air to steam stuff for ages, what's wrong with using it to fry stuff?

For me it's the diamond frame bicycle. I don't think it will ever be surpassed as a method of efficiently propelling a human by means of their own muscle strength.

Attached: image.jpg (1800x1200, 349.79K)

Actifry is the only airfryer worth buying

Attached: 1633719081733.png (840x1000, 406.88K)

what is the point again? why not just bake in oven without oil? why not just put it on a non-stick, preferably cast iron cookware and fry it without oil

I think it just attracts manchildren that haven't touched an oven before and finds it intimidating.
I've seen people that don't know how to prepare a boiled egg.

>T-fal
What the actual fuck?

its a smaller volume so it heats quicker, uses less power, and it has less thermal mass while also being decently insulated, so food can finish and you just leave it there and it says warm without burning.

>I just love using a different expensive gadget for every single cooking procedure and method

Attached: 1067297eead5bdb13f0a5195d4193e5d.jpg (644x800, 57.5K)

>In the United States, Tefal is marketed as T-fal.[6] This is to comply with DuPont's objection that the name "Tefal" was too close to DuPont's trademark "Teflon".[1] The T-fal brand is also used in Canada[7] and Japan.[8][9]