Programming is boring and soul crushing

>programming is boring and soul crushing
>it's the only thing I'm good at
>it's the only thing I know how to do
It's over for me, isn't it?

Attached: 1657363612067.jpg (750x933, 166.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xUCB4dhvVlc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Get a life and hobbies you twat. Practice shit you want to be good at it's not that complex.

have you considered making something instead of leetcooding you faggot?
>inb4 making things is boring

>it's the only thing I'm good at
>it's the only thing I know how to do
If you're under 80, there's literally 0 (零) excuses to not learn something new. Stop jerking off, leave your phone at home and go outside.
leetcoding is fun tho, as long as you think about how to make it optimal instead of writing whatever makes it pass

>he learns things outside
>leetcoding is fun fr bussin no cap tho
last thing I learned outside is that darwinism is real when a 5 year old girl ran out into the street and got hit by the bus that was supposed to take me home but did not because now the bus driver had to deal with police for 2 hours and I had to walk on foot for about the same amount of time

like what
like what hobies

just learn new shit you whiny faggot

Poor sod, you had to burn some lard walking, and now you're scarred for life.

>immediately jumps to projection
oh holy one, tell us what was the last thing you learned by going (((outside)))
I, like most normal people, go outside to work out in clean air, no idea what is there to learn, but maybe you can open my mind

Going outside is good for your health. Since you sound like an infantile retard living in you parent's basement, that's the first thing you should do.

GPT-3 tier reply, not sure if actual bot or actually retarded...

That's the kind of reply a smelly neet would come up with. Keep it up, and you will die single.

you have yet to tell us what was the thing you learned by going outside
maybe if you stayed inside for 5 minutes, sat down and learned how to read, this wouldn't be such an issue for you to grasp

Damn, going outside must've really scarred you if the mere thought about it makes you so defensive. Did you get bullied by neighbor kids?

>still has yet to name one thing he learned outside

>come up with a thing nobody have said
>keep hysterically repeating it
you're unironically schizophrenic

>>programming is boring
Nah. It's honestly filled with enough goddamn caveats that keep you on your toes that it's not boring.
>get task at work
>seems easy enough
>start looking through the legacy code
>filled with arcane design patterns that are hard to wrap your head around, and the technowizard who wrote them either left or does a poor job explaining them because he assumes everyone is on his level
>cobble something together and write test cases to make it work
>test it out in a dev environment, looks fine
>put out a PR
>don't get any serious recommendations cause you're the clown of the team, just rubber-stamped approvals
>eventually deploy the code to production
>everything breaks cause there was some edge case specific to production, either upstream/downstream or something environment specific that no one ever documented
>feel like shit for breaking something that impacts actual users and the bottom line, start thinking you might get fired
>>soul crushing
Most definitely. I just want enough money to buy a farm, a cow, a dog, and live out the rest of my days tending to them. I want enough money saved so that I don't actually have to rely on farming.
Money is the best way to achieve independence, as long as the economy hasn't committed sudoku. It's disgusting that it's so far removed from the things it abstracts away, like material resources, time, and labor; but it's also awe-inspiring the amount of things that just come to people with money. The doors it opens, the way it rolls out the carpet in front of you. My one and only goal in life is to amass enough money so that I don't have to talk to deal with people I don't want to.

Attached: what it feels to be a programmer.jpg (552x615, 72.7K)

>If you're under 80, there's literally 0 (零) excuses to not learn something new. Stop jerking off, leave your phone at home and go outside.

>I want to buy a farm
stream it

learn to wood work
youtube.com/watch?v=xUCB4dhvVlc

Do they let cameras into gun ranges?

Most days I'm so burnt out ans exhausted I can't do anything besides sleep until the next day.