How did he make it?

How did he make it?

Attached: abe_gun.jpg (2048x1152, 343.75K)

the funny thing is that it was made at all instead of bought
gun law trannies absolutely and utterly btfo in broad daylight on live TV, eternally for eons to come

they'll just ban blasting caps, fireworks, ball bearings and pipes

I like how Japanese media is shitting on the gun though, even though it worked perfectly fine and did its job.

>no more nailguns
>no more sewage systems
enjoy living in 3rd world country lol
I live in Europe where all you can basically own legally is a handgun for self defense and noone is vouching for ban of any of these things

The virgin magazine vs the chad multiple barrels

This isn't some new and revolutionary thing. You always could have made your own weaponry. That doesn't mean they are legal. Look at bows and how easy they are to make. In many cases you also aren't allowed to run around in public areas that aren't ranges with bows when they are strung, etc.

ok and? I'm sure criminals totally care whether it is illegal or not

They don't ban the blades used in stabbing attacks.
It wasn't the difficulty of acquiring the components that resulted in the rarity of these kinds of weapons. It was the rarity of people inclined to do it.

Exactly.
People who want to commit crime find ways to commit crime. But that's not a good reason to abolish bans on anything.

countries where you can go ahead and get pumped with heroin at a hospital if you feel like it have less people abusing heroin than countries where it's banned
monke brain always wants what it can't get and no amount of cope will ever change this part of reality

Why do so many people think guns are some arcane technology that only a select few geniuses are able to understand how they work? They just push something out of a tube really fast, that's it.

Maybe we should just get rid of those people who still have monke brains.

>we
goodluck killing 99.999999999997% of human population, I have better things to do

Europe is not a country. In my country located in the European continent and EU, it's possible to legally own anything from pistols to machine guns, but carrying any weapon, even a knife, for self defence is illegal.

laws are only meant to keep the middle class taxpayers happy and docile. The rich and the poor will always keep breaking the law and get away with it

>You always could have made your own weaponry.
Why didn't peasants in 1600 do it then?

They did?

mutt history knowledge moment

Attached: peasant.jpg (990x5418, 157.96K)

How?

Ok and? How many mass shootings has Japan had in the last two decades, with these being able to be made by pretty much anyone who can buy some tools? And how many mass shootings have there been in the USA in the same time?
They did.

if I lived in USA I'd probably be one of the mass shooters
but I don't, so I don't feel like killing everyone around me
I'm not sure you realize that this has nothing to do with guns

It does. It's just not the only cause. It's a cocktail of shit that together creates those shooters as a result