Where would technology be if this dude wasn't born? Lightspeed travel and dyson spheres?

Where would technology be if this dude wasn't born? Lightspeed travel and dyson spheres?

Attached: 1200px-Lucas_Cranach_d.Ä._(Werkst.)_-_Porträt_des_Martin_Luther_(Lutherhaus_Wittenberg).jpg (1200x1751, 708.45K)

what

The man who translated the Bible into common language and then used the newly-invented printing press to put it into the hands of as many people as possible because he didn't think the RCC should be gatekeeping God's word in Latin? I guess we might be hand-scribing illuminated manuscripts still. Other than that, I don't think he did much one way or the other to affect the historical progress of technology.

The opposite.

>Where would technology be if this dude wasn't born?

Attached: Constantine's_head_at_capitoline_-_Flickr_-_cking.jpg (1280x1920, 566.55K)

G-d's true words are not written in Latin.

but in Hebrew. Shalom. Amen.

Attached: what kind of jew are you?.png (1302x1296, 50.61K)

They weren't even transcribed into Latin until like the 4th century. The Catholic church is fucking retarded. To this day you have Catholic fundies bitching about Vatican II and insisting on returning to the "Latin Mass", where we sing the kyrie eleison... you know, in fucking GREEK

>greek
just because jews wrote it in greek doesn't mean that it's greek religion
ask me how I know what caused the greeks to become such faggots who oil themselves up and wrestle completely naked

>Any Forums full of prottie heretic trannies
Huh.

This is true. The very first Christian masses were in Greek. the shift to Latin was arguably a much bigger change with respect to the shift from Latin to Vulgar languages.

Unfortunately, all of these are post-Babelian speeches that have no business discussing the Sacred.

Christianity as a whole, no matter which particular denomination, is a heresy of Second Temple Judaism.

The Greeks were always gay. The Romans should have paid more attention to the words of Cato the Elder and not let themselves be influenced by their culture that much.

you probably meant jews

Sorry that some German smart ass derailed the gravy train of indulgences and wars of conquest in the name of a pacifist rabbi. If you didn't want that to happen, you guys could have considered not utterly and completely bastardizing the words and actions of Christ into a disgusting political grift.

What's the difference?

It's pretty well known that the Roman Catholic Church has stifled human advance wherever and whenever possible.

technology

Latin is the liturgical language of the Western (Latin Rite) Church

>being a tradcath tard in 2022

nigger, that shit was cool in 2018. Time to move on.

Catholics like you OP are why we still get to laugh as you worship your precious Pope.