Do NetBSD devs feel butthurt that a man they banished from their project succeeded more...

Do NetBSD devs feel butthurt that a man they banished from their project succeeded more? Does it mean he was right and they were wrong?

Graph is relevant, but "success" is also about the wide adoption of CopeBSD packages like OpenSSH.

Attached: 800px-Bsd_distributions_usage.svg.png (800x1146, 51.8K)

I will call it a success when I can run FreeBSD on raspbery pi without ethernet cable
right now I'm stuck with arch linux

What an astonishing waste of quads.
Just remember kids, you're arguing about which flavor of BSD is the most popular with the 0.0000000001% of computer users who install a *BSD.

>I'm stuck with arch
>you're arguing about which flavor of BSD
?

Which one is CopeBSD? Free?

kys troon

Open as in "open as a beer".

BSD devs give exactly zero shits about how many people use their OS. Hell, the more exclusive the better. Go use Leenux. We don't want you.

What the fuck does "open beer" mean?
OpenBSD is free software, and thr project is staunchly anti-open source.

buy a bottle of beer, open it and leave it outside in the sun for a week, come back and taste it, that's open beer

freeBSD always seemed nice

the graph is from 2005 btw

FreeBSD devs seem to care a whole lot judging by their screeds
Probably not a coincidence that it's the most popular one

Attached: gettyimages-57306958-612x612.jpg (612x612, 25.96K)

NetBSD has kernel-level lua scripting, bluetooth support, a sound server, amazing portability (clear distinction between MD code and MI code), rump kernels, journaled filesystem with TRIM support, kernel built-in mixer (goodbye sndio, pulseaudio and all this crap) and much more
What useful feature does openbsd has ?

>bluetooth support
explains why noone uses it

>free software
I don't feel free, when I can't install FreeBSD on my old laptop.

now that I think about it, I have same issue with "free" phone ROMS which I can't install on my phone...

>What useful feature does openbsd has ?
I don't care, I'm asking about "success"?

Just like with linux you are free to do it, but it won't work

works on my machine

Holy cope.

>קָדוֹשׁ