Why do android vendors insist on loading up their phones with useless crap nobody wants and will never use...

Why do android vendors insist on loading up their phones with useless crap nobody wants and will never use? I recently bought an Galaxy S22 as a long time iPhone and this thing is chuck full of crap that I can't uninstall completely, it only let's me disable it and there are two apps for everything, for gallery, browser, app store, smart assistant, there are two of them and they can't be both uninstalled. This is a fantastic phone, it's liberating in some sense that trivial things that are problematic on iPhone is not an issue on Android at all, but I also think it's being brought down by braindead managers who think shoving in their useless apps they came up with on consumers is a good idea and push people back to iPhone.

Attached: Tumblr_l_27234970324597.jpg (2048x1116, 737.11K)

>he uses the stock rom

Yes I want my phone to JUST work without fiddling with broken third party ROMs.

Then don't by an android phone lol

The bloatware actually makes a lot of money for the company. Same with Amazon tablets, Teslas, smart TVs, etc.

I'm pretty sure Amazon could pay customers to use their tablets and still turn a profit on them.

>nobody
ok lol, ever tried going outside and talking to normalfags who very certainly do?

I don't associate with stupid people

then chances are that noone is ever going to call you or text you and you don't need a phone, because non-stupid people have this thing called planning so they know in advance when they want to meet instead of texting about it 5 minutes prior, hoping the other person is free

Are you having a stroke user?

no, I just don't have a phone because I'm not a normalfag who associates with stupid people (literally everyone except myself)

That's unfortunate

Boomers and zoomers don't mind those apps

then don't install broken pajeet roms retard, use something reputable like lineageos
apple loads iphones with useless crap too

I have had an LG and an Asus and they were both pretty close to stock and let you uninstall preloaded apps like facebook etc, it's just Samsung and other popular brands being shit, just like HTC and their sense crap back in the day

It's all spyware, duh.

I understand your mom buys you tendies every day, but some people need banking apps to work.

>reputable
>names pajeet rom
what

android will hibernate the app if you don't use it anyway. Just use adb to disable it and be done. That's like children complaining that they have to eat their peas in their launch before having ice-cream

I look like that

amerishart detected

Normies pay me to delet stock shit.

I just run a pixel 6 with a custom slimmed rom.