What can I do to stop my niece from being so disrespectful and mean to me?

What can I do to stop my niece from being so disrespectful and mean to me?

Attached: niece.jpg (1170x2080, 384.31K)

Send her to correction

I will make you eat lit firework

why do parents in russia market their 10 y/o daughters on social media to pedophiles and (((modeling agencies)))?

how do you wake up one day and decide "blyat, i will make sure my daughter will become an expensive prostitute".

R

Because they know their daughter will end up a whore no matter what. So why not do it earlier.

>russia
land of opportunities

poop in her butt

those are some huge eyebags for such a little girl

most likely massive big bucks to be made. russians are pisspoor so it's a no brainer to photograph your angelic niece

Go to a different board. No one cares.

try nakadashi

daily niece thread

Her feet look yummy.

some don't really have brain capacity to put 2 + 2 together. Like I heard of one man saying something along the line about some clothes on his children being "sexy" (the children were underage), but when was met with "wtf, that's so pedo shit" answered "yeah, dem pedos are everywhere"

man reniece

Attached: 5231971518_651d6d9baa_b.jpg (1024x863, 307.14K)

I sense too much disrespect towards niece threads recently.

russian society is basically a post-apocalyptic wasteland, vlad cucked and stole all of their money so now they have to whore out kids for scraps of bread

sad and pathetic people

Do you at least get paid for these posts?

no matter how disaffected white americans are currently, it will not make russia not a damaged modernist shithole or prostitutes and prison gay criminalistic bugmen.
i understand that you american crackers are looking for a new messianic political origin story to counter progressivism, but it is not there.
it's some weird westerner christcuck shit to always assume presence clear of morally good side to the point you create wishful fairytale version of it (e.g. trad & based russia vs decadent globohomo), perhaps capeshit movies and comics have programmed you to think this way.

also im drunk and not this guy i can spot a defensive american clinging to mythos with high precision