When should we tell them?

When should we tell them?

Attached: 1656979255965.png (790x590, 42.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gitlab.com/MrBombastic/n-word-pass
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

not yet

What is this?

gnome with icons in the file picker
its been well over a decade, youd think anyone that cares already knows about it. anyone that doesnt is obviously trolling.

Maybe wait another ten years because it's the time retarded gnome dev will take to integrate it.

guhnometards will remove the file picker at that point already

>TWENTY FIVE YEARS AFTER REAL OPERATING SYSTEMS
Absolute state of freetards

Attached: 58373580_2809925309021650_822582624840056832_o.jpg (1080x807, 111.33K)

If only the patch actually worked well. It makes the whole thing look like shit and it breaks all the time.

kek, nice KDE filepicker skin you got there :-)

you don't need a file picker, goy!

>file picker? what do you need a file picker for?
>just drag and drop what you need from gnome files

> it breaks all the time.
i dont understand why freetards put themselves through this for no reason

Right, but you also don't understand that this is Cinnamon, not Gnome, and that every DE besides Gnome has had thumbnails in the file picker for over 20 years. If we were compiling a list, it would be a hell of a lot easier to make a list of things you do understand than to try to catalog the enormity of the things you don't understand, Jay.

Dude those pics remind me of this...
gitlab.com/MrBombastic/n-word-pass
Similar clipboard icon as well as chad image... smells like curry

>every DE besides Gnome has had thumbnails in the file picker for over 20 years.
This isn't true. The lack of filepicker is a GTK-wide issue, not just a GNOME-specific one.

I call bullshit on this, amigo. No, you don't have thumbnails in the filepicker unless you're using the KDE one **or** gave modified the shitty GTK one with half-broken patches and are coping hard.

If it's a basic function, spill it now please.
If it's intermediate or advanced, it'll fly right over.

edit to add: N/M just saw the replies, it's gnome.

>just drag and drop what you need from gnome files
there is no issue with this approach

it's a 15+ year old patch for gtk3 that is still maintained despite being rejected year after year by gnome's retard team of pajeets

Ok thanks. I tried Gnome recently but like Xfce more, I'm used to it.

>breaks all the time
works on my machine