Why is there no easy webm converter on linux?

Why is there no easy webm converter on linux?
>ffmpeg
cli bullshit
>handbrake
mysteriously does not have vp8/vp9 option available even though ffmpeg is installed
>ciano
buggy, and has no trim

Why hasn't anyone thought of making a simple webm converter using libffmpeg?
Or do I have to code it myself?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-07 at 15-51-55 MP4 to WEBM CloudConvert.png (2186x2032, 301.54K)

>cli bullshit
you're bullshit

>>handbrake
>mysteriously does not have vp8/vp9 option available even though ffmpeg is installed
user error
answered your own question
use handbreak

>ffmpeg
>cli bullshit
Filtered kek

>unironically defending this

>cli bullshit

It's more simple to use the CLI to convert to VP9 than that GUI you have there.

ffmpeg -i video.mp4 video.webm

Why are you using linux if you hate "cli bullshit"?

Attached: tech support.png (862x374, 196.22K)

the complexity increases when you use the options such as trim, fps, fit, crf, bitrate, channels, sample rate, volume etc.
what do you mean
Because I want to use an OS, not feel special

>what do you mean
I meant you're too retarded to use the command line.

>Because I want to use an OS, not feel special
you're not special, and your hands won't fall off if you write few lines of text telling your computer what to do you retarded nigger ape
computer mouse was literally invented for special needs kids who couldn't read nor write

Attached: mouse.jpg (3072x2304, 700.16K)

>I meant you're too retarded to use the command line.
Not trying to use the ancient CLI API when superior GUI should exist. See the reply to the other poster about complexity scaling.
>and your hands won't fall off if you write few lines of text telling your computer what to do
See above.
>computer mouse was literally invented for special needs kids who couldn't read nor write
Again, I'm not trying to feel special. The desktop thread is down the aisle.

>I'm not trying to feel special
then open your terminal and use ffmpeg like every other non-special GNU/Linux user then
what, you think everyone is trolling you? chances are that you're just braindead and need to go back

>then open your terminal and use ffmpeg
See the first reply in > chances are that you're just braindead and need to go back
As I said before, you are not in the desktop thread. I just want to use the OS. CLI skid LARPing is not my goal here.

noone except you is LARPing you fucking nigger
you're only one braindead enough in this thread to think that you need to click your mouse at all to convert some shitty gif to a webm

>>ffmpeg
>cli bullshit
this is a pro

Mouse is more intuitive and productive. CLI lacks discoverability.

you used a keyboard to write this retarded post
>CLI lacks discoverability
yeah I already addressed the fact that you're a retarded illiterate nigger who can't read

I used a GUI actually, keyboard does not excel where it is not clear what to type. Whereas GUI provides the available options very clearly.
>I already addressed the fact that you're a retarded illiterate nigger who can't read
For the millionth time, I'm not trying to LARP as le ebix CLI haxor kid here. I'm trying to use my computer efficiently.

4/10 bait made me reply

Kek good luck my friend. Ffmpeg is a jumble of bullshit bash scripts basically

I have made my own ffmpeg gui though. On your journey, you need to decide what functionality you want it to support.

>look up commands (discoverability)
>enter them
Ah you you can't RTFM.
That sir, makes you a normalfaggot. Get the FUCK off my board.
It's a good thing retards can't make webm really.

>>look up commands (discoverability)
>>enter them
GUI obviates the first one.