mechmap.tech/themap
keycaplendar.firebaseapp.com
mechgroupbuys.com/keyboards
alexotos.com/keyboard-vendor-list/

>News:
Keebmonkey 1800 Gasket kit released.
AKKO 5075B Plus released.
ACR Pro barebone DIY kits released.

No, Ducky, Steelseries, Razer, Corsair, etc. is not good. You are paying for the brand.

Switches have evolved from the standard red/brown/blue. Use the template and wait for anons to recommend better alternatives.

>Relevant Links:
youtube.com/watch?v=8YV8KmfBbBM&t=19s

Previous:

Attached: 1642839048513.png (1303x594, 564.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

config.qmk.fm/#/kprepublic/bm65hsrgb/rev1/LAYOUT_65_ansi_blocker
twitter.com/AnonBabble

cherry red filco clone (probably costar) with thick chink dyesub pbt milk cover caps, no gamer LEDs, no hotswap switches, plate mounted switches with no board flex

Attached: keeb1.jpg (4320x3240, 3.23M)

Martin Luther King general?

what a dumb thread. Hope you spill orange juice all over your shit

Attached: Screenshot_20220705-005803_1ssss.png (1080x1207, 192.4K)

Any particular reason not to use usb hubs? I have my keyboard and mouse connected to a usb switch, so I can swap them between my desktop and college laptop, but I keep seeing everyone saying they are the devil and should never be used at all

Attached: 1657232244363.jpg (1052x589, 142.65K)

I heard that guy was raised by a cup of coffee.

To the guy who recommended me a Cherry Stream a few weeks ago, ty user it's a great keyboard.

Maybe latency, idunno, do you notice a difference?

AAAAAAAAAHHHHH I can't type

Attached: beeboard.jpg (2100x1400, 758.71K)

thanks for the user who compiled the bm65 hex it works but VIA still wont auto detect it i think it just wont work with this board.

No, but then again I mostly do coding and casual gaming, so nothing that requires quick reaction

The rgb seems to work normally now tho but most of the layers is filled with weird stuff.

Attached: layer.png (964x354, 28.97K)

Gaymenbros, or anyone, do you mix and match switches on the same board?

You can use the qmk configurator config.qmk.fm/#/kprepublic/bm65hsrgb/rev1/LAYOUT_65_ansi_blocker
to compile your own hex

so it turns out I'm actually a genius.
the new apex pro mini with real contactless hall effect linear switches that can do analog inputs, adjustable actuation in steps of .1mm from .2mm to 3.8mm, do different actions depending on how far you depress a key, smoothest linear ever, etc etc
is just a standard pok3r form factor 60%
thus it fits into my fjell and tgr unikorn

Attached: IMG_20220709_061433.jpg (1960x882, 718.51K)

Attached: IMG_20220709_061855.jpg (3410x1800, 1.89M)

I have the same keycaps coming from Taobao. What hex code would you say is approx the same as the legends printed on them?

that would be rev1 but i have rev2

Explain the rationale for wanting a non-detachable cable.

It's just one more thing that can break hurting the longevity if I ever buy a mechanical keyboard it will be because I want it to last 10-20 years and so a non-removal cable that's securely soldered with no connector that wears out and breaks is much better just look at all the ancient IBM keyboards that still work flawlessly that have a soldered cable too

the word you're looking for is stress relief. the IBMs have bulky ones, so do the few Cherrys I saw from the inside. It's true that USB ports by design have a limited cycle until they invariably wear out. It's also true though that they're easy to replace with soldering. Soldering is a very good skill to have for many, many electronics-adjacent hobbies and I can only recommend learning it. I repaired many an expensive device for parts costs of $3.