Why is Android such shit? I listened and bought an Android this year, thankfully my contract is almost up...

Why is Android such shit? I listened and bought an Android this year, thankfully my contract is almost up. Going back to iPhone.
>Full of bloat ware you can't remove without root
>Can't backup without rooting the device
>Rooted device, now my bank app locked me out.
>Can no longer use mobile payments
>Windows continuum is total horseshit, unreliable and buggy
>Flashed stock ROM to get mobile banking back
>Immediately lose all my fucking money because Android is swiss cheese
>Account under review, it'll take 10 business days to fix the mistakes
I've never once faced this horsepoo with iPhone. I'm never going back once this nightmare is over. I guess it's true, Linux is only free if your time is worthless.

Attached: Screenshot_20220709-021002_CCU.jpg (1080x2191, 237.66K)

Because it's based on Linux.
Fuchsia will fix this catastrophic flaw.

I hope for the sake of everyone this happens soon. I got hacked from a Linux flaw. If I bought a Samsung this may not have happened. I got some meme unlockable device.

>he actually got an Android
We got him, boys!

Not for long. Just ordered an iPhone from Apple.

With what money, andreed?

Sounds like your bank is a real mess m8
My chinkshit phone just werks though i don't even try to root this day, i just have three phones now (work, banking, personal/autism)

Not my only account.
Yeah I'll keep this to play games on and fuck around with but I'll never use it for my daily life ever again.

Why is that retarded people are so proud of their retardation?
If you're literally this idiotic and you're proud of it you need to put some things in place before even posting again you baboon.

I'm not proud of anything. I'm pissed off that Android is garbage for daily use. I'll get my money back. It's pending. But I'll never be burned again.

I'm on GrapheneOS and love it so far, the battee y life is super fucked like 20hrs of life full charge however some apps bug out especially with location/GPS

I work around it by having a navigator app running in the background with restricted background data perms. Decent tradeoff for privacy/longevity I guess

posted from my degoogled pixel

I miss Windows mobile. That shit had promise. Android is just so bad. I never liked my iPhones, but at least I've never been hacked while using them.

>Some apps bug out especially with location/GPS
And you think this is acceptable behavior? iPhone doesn't spy on me.

>iPhone doesn't spy on me.
lmao

the absolute state of (You)

lol
lmao, even

You're literally saying you can't backup without rooting the device, and on any android phone I've had there was always a backup button on top of the factory reset button.
If you want to backup some application data that's hidden on some system folder you just enable developer mode and do an adb backup and it will generate a backup of all of its data.
You just proven with your post that you didn't even do the most basic research and you're just being proud of being retarded.

Nice end user experience requiring use of cli for he most basic stuff! Also, the backups with adb lack a lot of information compared to ios.

nigga

Apple doesn't want others to spy on you. Atm it looks like apple want to create their own ad network.

No on iPhone backing up, makes a snapshot of the entire os with my settings and apps. If I upgrade my device like from my old iPhone xs max to the 13 pro max, I can literally use said image after activation and it'll be just like nothing changed except my device is faster. It's just drag and drop and bam, my wallpaper, information, debit cards, Apple pay, everything just setup with no more input from the user. Face it, Android will always be a distant second. Windows phone had this feature set as well. Android has never had it.

You don't get ads on an iPhone. In fact you can disable them entirely for even 3rd party applications. iPhone just does everything Android users wish Android would do.

Furthermore I don't even need the old iPhone. Just the itunes snapshot. Android can't hold a candle to iPhone.