Jannies officially retarded

Any Forums Jannies use discord as their main source of operations. Tencent knows everything about them now.

Attached: 2022-07-08_22-15.png (725x46, 3.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

spyware.neocities.org/articles/discord.html
hackea.org/notas/matrix.html
tatsumoto.neocities.org/blog/matrix-quickstart-guide.html#tips-for-room-admins
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>discord
fucking spyware
spyware.neocities.org/articles/discord.html

Use Matrix instead.

the funniest thing is that they even though they use trannycord to talk to each other, they force you to use IRC to appeal your bans.

lol

Yeah, I would definitely prefer a self-hosted Matrix server when dealing with sensitive internal issues than something like Discord given the insecure infrastructure that plagues it.

You gotta be kidding me. They might as well be using a fucking subreddit. Doesn’t bode well for the future of this site, but it’s just another turd on the pile now I suppose.

Even something like a trusted public server + encryption will do. anontier.nl, for example.

The site is owned by a jap who doesn't give a fuck about it and spends his days streaming on youtube for his japanese audience. No wonder this place is a complete joke. We might as well all move to Matrix spaces.

>>discord
how... how did you quote that without it actually turning green?

put a bunch of spaces before >

Fucking gay, isn't it? I was actually thinking of applying so I can help my favourite slow board, but now I'm severely disappointed.

I mean I'd want to be as far away from the IRC as possible after seeing the screenshots people posted of it

>fucking spyware
>Use Jewish spyware instead.
you're a dumb cunt.
hackea.org/notas/matrix.html

you're the kind of person that isn't welcome on irc or discord, going by your insufferable reply, nigger brain.

>hackea.org/notas/matrix.html
that shit has been debunked.

oh no the baby is crying

which part, rabbi?

>Issues are two years old, most already fixed
>You can selfhost your server
>Even if it leaks all metadata to the mossad, it's still end to end encrypted, which you can verify for yourself as it's FOSS
>Unlike discord it won't force you to provide a phone number
Stop shilling proprietary spyware

> it's not spyware!
sorry, rabbi. not using your jewish cancer built exclusively for pedophiles that push metadata back to israel.

>jewish cancer built exclusively for pedophiles that push metadata back to israel
You mean discord?

Bros if you want encrypted comm dowoad fucking veracrypt or something and share your keys in person

Btw anyone have a scathing review of the tox network?

Mews

>was created with Electron
Every other client doesn't use electron.
> Bridges
Don't use any bridges or host them yourself.
>matrix.org and vector.im receive a lot
Defederate from them. This is what everyone's been doing for years.
>Decentralization was in their hype
Matrix is federated, not decentralized. The author is retarded.

Do trannycord users even have brains?
If you don't want the metadata to be sent to Israel, block matrix.org from participating in your rooms.

tatsumoto.neocities.org/blog/matrix-quickstart-guide.html#tips-for-room-admins

>metadata E2E
big problem with matrix is it sells you on the idea everything is E2E when it only is under specific circumstances. semi-public channels are never E2E.