How come so many people try and give up on programming?

How come so many people try and give up on programming?

Attached: Dys2uOQWwAAgsG8.jpg (901x1200, 121.19K)

because it is only enjoyed by ultra hyper nerds

how come barely used gym equipment listings spike in february?

shit just gets way too big for my brain
t. can only into small shell scripts

Attached: smooth brain.jpg (786x640, 118.76K)

If at first you don’t succeed sky diving isn’t for you

That's because 90% programming is boring grinding, which is not readily apparent when you're a beginner reading easy to understand tutorials.

>90% of programming is boring grinding
if you're low IQ, yes. if you're of appropriate IQ, there is no grinding

Low IQ individuals have difficulty visualizing abstract concepts without forming illustrative allegories to real life processes and objects every step of the way.
Once you leave the basics of programming, the abstract concepts ramp up to 11 and no amount of handholding will make it easier.

Some people are simply not cut out for programming, these people generally also have no inner monologue.

I haven't given up on it, but my ability to program varies a lot and I don't understand why. I guess it's just a general loss of focus, I struggle with even some simple programming stuff right now (re-learning React and Nextjs) but I've done way more complex stuff before, I just don't really get why I'm like this

when I really get into it I lose track of time and I'm extremely productive, but that's like a 1-2 month sprint where I get those productive days occasionally. then I start doing something else and forget most of it apparently

also I think webdev in general might just cause me to focus less since it's so fucking boring and you're so reliant on tools that other people wrote.

>these people generally also have no inner monologue
wtf doesn't everyone have this?

They don't. The majority of people aren't really human, they emulate what it means to be human but they are soulless or something. You can easily identify people like this because they lack any interest in what defines humanity: a drive to explore, innovate, and learn. "Humans" (NPCs) only seek to follow in the footsteps of what has already been explored and innovated. They simply do not have the ability to make their own choices and pave their own way.

Whether lack of inner monologue is a symptom or a cause of this, is up for debate.

Most people are very bad at introspection, they might have an "inner voice" but they don't recognize it as such.
These same people will look at pics like this and claim they're a 5, not because they have no imagination, but because they think you're literally supposed to see an apple behind your eyelids when you imagine an apple, instead of imagining it.

Granted, there are states of consciousness where these can become one and the same, but you are not likely to experience these normally.

Attached: 87818666-217852132733902-9045329270020243456-n_1_orig.jpg.jpg (1076x353, 21.68K)

I still find it hard to believe anyone below at least 2 exists. I'm a 1.

>i dont believe anyone below 2 exists
>i am 1, which is lower than 2, therefore below 2
holy meds

Are you physically seeing it or are you imagining the apple?

I managed a 1 once when I was delirious from cooming about 6 times in a row to the same thing and I continued to imagine more what I was fapping to but in vivid detail, literally behind my eyelids.

If I close my eyes and think about it I can see it, rotate it, etc. As if it was in Blender. It's not literally behind my eyes, it's in my brain.

hmm i can imagine things just fine, but now that i saw that image and am consciously trying to see how i imagine things i can't see anything
am i retarded bros?

Fucking iToddlers.

I don't believe there are people without an inner voice. How the fuck would these people read? Do they speak the words as they read them?

btw I am a 3. The apple has no colour but I still "know" what colour it's supposed to be.

maintaining an old million+ line program with hundreds of feature toggles and not that many tests, and some parts entirely without tests, is fucking stressful and tiring

Only low IQ enjoy the drudgery of software development. It's why pajeets almost exclusively use Java.

I don't understand how there are individuals on this board who go out of their way to post stupid drivel such as this.

Programming isn't hard, it's just fucking boring. It's the white collar equivalent of a warehouse assembly line, the difference is that all of your co-workers are faggots who cannot banter. There are plenty of other jobs in tech that don't require you to code as much as a SWE that pay the same if not more than SWEs. SWEs are only highly compensated at FAANGS. SWEs share the same paybands as other tech faggots at most companies.

t. 230k infosec engineer