To what extent can current technology brainwash people?

Currently, people are still in control, they just choose what they believe in(money, career, the media...).
Will microchips truly be able to control your mind or will it be just garbage that fries your body and brain?

Attached: 13178846_499893820210357_5804187967487290319_n.jpg (624x624, 72.76K)

>How to tell if you're brainwashed
>Getting """ facts """ from a facebook group
The nuclear option is the best option.

Hey OP, what changes in your life if you and everyone was suddenly made aware that the earth is flat and the sun and moon are only 50 miles away and space is all fake?
How does this affect your life?

why would you waste r&d to literally control people when they will follow whatever allows them to remain comfortable?

social media just made it easier to spread and enforce mind viruses. Echo chambers made sure that the infected won't have a chance to seek a cure.

Because you don't want them comfortable.

What do they gain from that?

Idk, ask jews

>>/x/
Wrong board glowfag. Shill somewhere else.

Who knows. A UN paper claimed that you need starving people to do manual labour for example. Or to save the planet. People in power get possessed by silly ideas as much as anyone.

why would they need technology? Any Forums is a shining example of brainwashing

i was heavily subjected to brainwashing when younger by the CIA while they were "grooming" me so to speak for get involved in a black operation. typical army obsessed boy things. command and conquer, tom clancy novels, chuck yeager's autobiography (Lord knows he got bucked off a horse a little bit before he was the first to break the sound barrier and live to tell it about...he had his crew sneak a broom on board so he could shut the door of the experimental plane) if i could be a chip of the damned block at all.

i could write a book about it. to tell you the trutth, the horrible things i've seen. we've come a long way since the nazis and joesph mengle. it's a precise science now.

if you were a little boy looking at cool WWII war plane fact books devouring books about "inside delta force," know even regular delta force soldiers are brainwashed, as well as green berets.

it took you everything to get you here, whatever more they can do to get you to pull the trigger. my deep cover is a shut in hikkimori NEET. like you, right?

you are correct posting it on Any Forums. it is precisely described as a TECHNOLOGY now. we got them in PAPERCLIP before they could.

Attached: so youre saying that LARGE.jpg (1210x858, 154.55K)

have you heard of the haber-bosch process and industrial revolution? we've moved from a zero sum to net sum game. when you're running things you don't need to fuck over people so hard they aren't comfortable anymore, you leave them enough so they think their life is getting better and take the rest for yourself.

That presupposes you are fine with the status quo and not part of declining hegemony. Both of which do not apply today.

also fail glow thread

besides brainwashing there is "indoctrination." i was encouraged to listen to michael savage (conservative talk show radio) and develop deeply held conservative beliefs. i am a white boy from the suburbs you know. at some point came the indoctrination on CIA worldview. protecting our ways became not just protecting the ways of the white people in the suburbs, it became religious. the foundation of black lives matter, which i would come to be a main conspirator of (it was started by the CIA) would become a vehicle for african american salvation through Christ. i was first groomed to think that God created me defective. i was told horrific things. i was told if i died, even if my parents suffered, i would be dead and gone. after the suicide attempt, the visions started.

it was like a garfield and friends gif was playing in my head.odie and garfield dancing, sing "rolling on the floor, laughing my ass off, rolling on the floooor, laughing my ass off!"

after this my memory is completely blacked out. faintly, i remember around perhaps 18 years old, my discovery of Any Forums. being a NEET was life. thanks to my suicide attempt and catastrophic brain disorders i was able to collect social security, and the mission began, seemingly little did i know.

toaster stroodles anyone?

Attached: jahy sama dead.jpg (512x476, 80.86K)

how does it not? are you clinically retarded by any chance?

which one Any Forums bros?
for me it's 4

Attached: test.jpg (1036x1036, 403.92K)

I like it when a doujin goes through at least 3 or 4 of them in the course of the plot, but 2 combined with their inner monologue protesting like 1 is peak touhou doujin.

>you need starving people to do manual labour
but it's true

2 then when you're about to cum switch her to 1 so she's confused and starts panicking as you creampie her

Stroke posting is fun!

1 for sure; I want to hear her scream.

Attached: Coomer says no.png (280x280, 99.87K)

Why would they need to put all that R&D into "brainwashing"?
Propaganda functions perfectly fine for minimal cost. Brainwashing chips will only be worth it once they can turn you into a literal robot.

>they just choose what they believe in
You really thinks so? Look at the media and general (((agenda))) spread by the western media.
It is not something people consciously chose to believe in, these are (((lies))) that nigger cattle swallows everyday without questioning anything.

They can confirm god designed it all. Flat earthers are all Christians who's ultimate final conclusion is "god made it this way" thus absolving them of having to explain anything or present a coherent model of reality.