Self Checkouts

Welcome to Yummy Wummy Supermarkets! To begin, please scan an item
Attention! You appear to be purchasing a - sugar cookie - Please scan your latest Apple Health report.
Attention! Your Apple Health report is over two weeks old. To continue, please step on the customer scale.
Please stay still while the scale calculates. Thank you.
Measuring completed. You are - five - feet and - six - inches tall and weigh - two - hundred and - twenty - one - pounds.
Attention: You are outside the bodyweight acceptance range for this food item.
Message will repeat in Spanish.
¡Atención! Está fuera del rango de aceptación de peso corporal para este alimento.
A customer service hero will be here shortly to remove the unhealthy item. Please do not resist.

Attached: scanning-drink-can-at-supermarket-self-checkout-machine-england-uk-E19EAD.jpg (1300x951, 191.23K)

Nigga you really think supermarkets are going to do anything to prevent Amerifats from buying their junk food?

I'm honestly surprised they don't put ads before check out like

>while you're here why not pick up a Reeses cup! On sale now conveniently to your left!

genuine schizophrenic thread

They will if it's codified into law.
Fat people don't vote so it's a slam dunk to simply legislate away all their rights under their noses.

How can we make this future happen?

Id rather that vs the scary blacks they post at the other end of the self checkout to keep people from stealing.

It'll happen soon enough.
The current establishment wants nothing more than to make everything men enjoy socially unacceptable and what's more enjoyable than gluttony and debauchary?

it's using pounds in the image, why would they repeat in spanish instead of arabic?

>Message will repeat in Spanish.
*in russian

Attached: itsepalvelukassa s-market.jpg (1200x675, 118.12K)

Attached: 1657343955122.jpg (1242x932, 267.27K)

>voluntarily purchasing sugar

The only self checkouts in my area are at the Walmart and I hate how the machine just deafeningly screams the price of everything I buy, it just increases my anxiety.

Get pozzed, Yurotwink.

You are neurotic and self-centered, nobody gives a shit about what you're doing in public unless you're offensive to one or more of the senses.

This doesn't happen.

The ones in my area don't have a voice saying any prices at all.

But it will

That's in the OP image it is trying to sell you creme eggs.

the costco self-checkouts do

Current admin wants people passifyied and complacent. They want people to stay at home eating junk food, playing vidya, and being consoooomers instead of buying a house, getting married, and having kids.

Like said it's easy to take away rights for fatties, so (((they))) want to keep people fat. They want people to consooome as much as possible.

So? Where is the bad thing in this? You will be less fat and more healthy.

I want to be fat.

Pay for your doctor then. Don't make other people that are responsible with their health pay for you irresponsible behavior.

This would be a good thing for far Amerimutts

I welcome this change