Anticheat idea

What if, like web browsers, every connection and even reconnection to a server would prompt the program to download freshly generated, just for this session code (think of it like an obfuscated javascript file from websites) that handles the vital game components like movement, shooting, handling the networking etc. All generated with every single join?
Before the cheater is able to figure out which part of the code is which the match is over and you would have to download another one.
This would just mean each client handles, sends packets, processes game frames just ever so slightly differently every game

What would be the potential problems with this assuming of course such a system would be possible to write?

Attached: 9k=.jpg (225x225, 5.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VGTbO-A38nE&t=9
youtube.com/watch?v=IeCgURXqtA4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Have the ability to enroll in community college this year and apply for FAFSA (student aid) but I'm thinking I should take a year to save more money first since I'm still scraping. What's do you/g/uys think?

Attached: orca-image-747308363.jpg (1080x1262, 136.69K)

fuck this shit. make cheat detection serber sided. I wont run your proprietary code.

I dont get why retards on minecraft can't make a good anticheat. For things like elytra too, their checks all sucks. Elytra gravity, player movement etc should all be re-created server side depending of packets received, and if a packet we receive doesnt make sense, we just drop it/change it to fit normal player behavior.

But noo, no one does this and flyhack bypass #473892 makes it through.

this is now a FAFSA thread. for web scrapers.

um, it depends bro, fafsa is free. just take some courses to learn some shit and accelerate ur degree path. get those useless credits out

If your parents make combined less than like $100k or you are over 24 and make less than $40k, you will probably get a cash refund every semester
t. takes 1 class at community college and gets a $400 check every semester from pell grant alone

The server is not going to be able to generate highly unique code because it's not like a human is writing it and patterns will emerge and be exploitable.

Plus cheating does not require access to the game, a thing people often forget. The end game of aimbotting is putting a camera in front of a computer screen and having mouse/keyboard events be sent into the computer to have it just aimbot in that way. This sort of thing is viable and can be done and there is no way to stop it, it just is quite a bit harder to do than purely software based approaches where you have access to much more information about the game.

I'm getting my AAS degree in information technology or something and they said it'll be somewhere between 3-5k for it which for me right now is a lot. I make 16 doing security guard work but I was kinda shitty about saving which I'm trying to improve. I feel like I take a year to save and grind next summer I'll be ready to jump into everything. I don't wanna stop in the middle because I ran out of casheesh ya know?

Yeah I make I think around 25-30k a year. And since my dad passed it's just me my mom and sister. Sister is taking off for uni, and I'm gonna do the CC route but if I can get refunded that would be really cool

>make cheat detection serber sided
We already figured out how to make near perfect antiESP with proper player occlusion but even top anticheat games like Valorant seem to fuck it up.
The problem is with aiming since the more aggressive you go the more false positives you can have. And you can never confidently say someone could be cheating or if it was just lucj with server-sided.
It's just more logical to have more things be done on the clientside.

remote code execution by design sounds like a terrible idea. It could also likely be very easily circumvented because there is no way to actually trust the client is running the actual code and not just automatically de-obfuscating and identifying memory addresses automatically and handling any anti-cheat stuff like making sure the correct class hashes are sent back..
The only way to completely prevent cheating is to handle everything server side. Even then people will still be able to run bots and automate game play... so people will always find a way to cheat.

>The end game of aimbotting
What's the point, with such a setup it'll still be super easy to tell by human mouse movements mismatching AI movements or being too slow for your own good OR being faster than human reaction times making them easy to spot

and by refunded I mean the pell grant covers my tuition in excess of some amount, which they send to me, not back to the government.

It's incredibly hard to tell these days as people have gotten so good but the hardware has as well with 390hz monitors, insanely lightweight mice with 8000hz sensors etc. The input delay is near nothing but the mindset and skills of players has gotten so good as well.
youtube.com/watch?v=VGTbO-A38nE&t=9

your state might have need based grants also. the american opportunity tax credit is 2500 if you have 4000 of qualifying expenses, if grants cover all your school you can usually profit by claiming enough as taxable income for 4k of tuition to have been paid for by you as a qualifying expense. this is 100% legal and there's even a guide on it from the IRS.

Perhaps for some obvious aimbots sure, but you can always intentionally handicap aimbots to be just a bit annoying but not easily seen as cheating for some nefarious purposes.

In OldSchool Runescape for example the arms race of botting has gone quite far, bots now emulate human mouse movements with all sorts of curvey paths and random variation to make the inputs seem more organic, as well as doing things at a reasonable speed to make it quite hard to detect.
Of course that's not quite the same as cheating in say a FPS game since in a FPS your goal is probably to annoy enemy player which means you do probably have to be better than them, but it can still probably be annoying enough to just spam bots that match the skills of pro-level players.

well, maybe if the games you're playing weren't so repetitive, there wouldn't be a way to "automate things" or use aimbot.

To prevent autofags, push updates on some serbers where its just gonna spawn in some fake players randomly out of sight to catch the aimbotters. Once the ban wave goes trough, disable the check and re-enable it a few months later, so that mod makers cant patch it

Maybe the worst made blatant aimbots would do that. Most people toggle and use subtle cheats.

hyperion is not an anticheat but it does similar things upon every build of the game

Attached: 1653635818106.png (547x713, 42.03K)

i've actually thought about the exact same thing. The problem is i think its too hard to obfuscate your vital game components to the point where you cant write some sort of pattern to re-detect things.

Also at the end of the day, even if you could do this, cheaters would just move to writing cheats based solely on input / output of the game client. So basically record the screen, use AI to detect say an enemy player, and then calculate whatever mouse input is required to move the crosshair to the players head & shoot.

someone good interview about anticheats (the interviewer is fucking cringe and brown though)
youtube.com/watch?v=IeCgURXqtA4

>someone
somewhat(

thats ok most of Any Forums is cringe and brown too