You are a boomer if you don't know you can swipe up to enter fullscreen in the youtube app

You are a boomer if you don't know you can swipe up to enter fullscreen in the youtube app

Attached: unnamed.png (600x300, 5.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newpipe.net/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Once again first reply, I just broke this thread's hymen. Anyone else who posts after me is getting my sloppy seconds, my leftovers.

Just remember that the first reply is the most special reply and you'll never experience this thread the way I did and this thread will never feel the way it felt about me about you.

It's Over , you might as well just go post on Reddit and talk about how much of a "man" you are for replying on a thread that I pump and dumped. Have fun with my scraps, cucks

>swipe
Stupid zoomer enjoy your ads. kys

Attached: Screenshot_20220709-015842_NewPipe.png (1440x3088, 1.98M)

Not sure why I'd do that since it turns the video sideways, and simply turning the phone sideways already puts it in fullscreen.

>imagine turning on auto-rotate

And why not?

Auto rotate was the best thingg of my N95.

Copypatsa?

If you're a norotationfag, surely you have Rotation Control installed and can simply instruct your phone to rotate its screen in any direction using buttons in the notification tray.

because sometimes you get accidental rotates? How's that even a question?

What garbage of a phone are you using? Mine nevre rotates accidentally.

And then you just flip it back and it goes back to how it was. I fail to see the problem.
I do disable auto rotate to read or shitpost in bed since I'm holding it horizontally yet want a vertical display, but I have it on most of the time.

>gaslighting
ngmi. I know you are using portrait mode

idiot zoomer

I have it in portrait mode right now because I find the keyboard more convenient in that orientation. But if I turn the phone sideways, it will go into landscape mode, which I use for web pages that work better in desktop mode, PDFs, etc. in addition to watching normal horizontal videos of course.
Like I said, I disable auto rotate when I use it in bed or otherwise when I need a different screen orientation from the physical orientation. But during most normal use in the daytime, it's most convenient if the screen follows the physical orientation.

Imagine using the actual YouTube app.

newpipe.net/

Attached: 2048px-NewPipelogo.svg.png (2048x2048, 306.99K)

NIGGA!!!
YOU!
HAVE!
NO!
SWAG!

>using the app
absolute lol

Remember when they removed the feature to tap on the timeline? Now you have to drag.

This thread is incredible bait.
>app
You mean the browser?
I've seen people at my old job accidentally rotate. It's strange, like they are unable to understand how the sensor works. In the rare cases it happens to me what this user said.

That sounds better than accidentally touching timeline and skipping halfway through the video.