Why does this board have a soft spot for XMR?

Why does this board have a soft spot for XMR?

Attached: monerochan.jpg (554x554, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

coinbureau.com/education/zcash-ceremony/
nitter.net/zooko/status/863202798883577856?lang=en
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/hubbvg/did_we_just_see_zcash_get_cracked_twitter_user/
protos.com/zcash-snowden-wants-it-known-he-wasnt-paid-to-attend-crypto-ceremony/
coindesk.com/tech/2022/04/27/edward-snowden-played-key-role-in-zcash-privacy-coins-creation/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I look like that

I want that cute outfit.

M E G A
upload to me today
send me a fiiiiiiiiiile
mega upload

Because it's free and open source

Because it's supposedly the only cryptocoin that makes the feds seethe.

crypto is cool but it has a couple of flaws
monero fixes some of those

not big into crypto, but monero is pretty cool

It and Zcash are the only cryptos that could reasonably be used as a replacement for money, due to their privacy on a technical level.
Imagine, if you will, you go to a store and buy a pair of programming socks. Then later someone says they want to look at your wallet. Now in real life this would be retarded and they're probably a jogger trying to steal it, but for the sake of the analogy let's say you pull it out and they don't intend to take it. They see the leather exterior of your wallet.
What they do not see is that earlier that day you took money out of it to make a purchase, and they don't know what that purchase was for. Naturally, right? Well with common cryptos like Bitcoin and Etherium, in this scenario, they absolutely could. Let's forget the showing analogy and say you go to a grocery store to buy eggs. The cashier sees your wallet, and although they don't know your name yet, they know that whoever you are that has this wallet bought programming socks. now there's tumblers like Tornado cash and probably something similar for bitcoin that you can use for anonymization, but by default that's what you're dealing with. Monero and Z are designed to not only be le secure digital money as cryptocurrency, but they have built-in privacy features so that only you know what's in your wallet and what you did with it.

one of like 3 coins that actually offer something

ok, correction, depending on the specifics they probably wouldn't be able to see what the transaction was for, but they would be able to see who you did business with and how much you spent. Still far more than you'd know from a literal wallet.

Because tech legend Luke Smith loves it

BTC ETH XMR

only 3 cryptos that we need

Monero means Money.
It's a nifty privacy coin that I can use to buy HRT. What's there not to love?

Attached: 58b4897b98f59eab9e4657d4dc3517e8c967642d.png (1022x1908, 735.09K)

privacy I guess

IRS has 2 contractors trying to break it, so it definitely does

Zcash is backdoored. Unironically.
>coinbureau.com/education/zcash-ceremony/
>Oh yeah we had this fancy ceremony where 5 trusted people made a secret key taht nobody knows and then we deleted it *wink wink*
They didn't delete shit, there's an NSA backdoor and they are blatantly stating so.
>nitter.net/zooko/status/863202798883577856?lang=en
>Too traceable for criminals
= Traceable for everyone.
>reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/hubbvg/did_we_just_see_zcash_get_cracked_twitter_user/
Opt-in privacy = traceable.
protos.com/zcash-snowden-wants-it-known-he-wasnt-paid-to-attend-crypto-ceremony/
coindesk.com/tech/2022/04/27/edward-snowden-played-key-role-in-zcash-privacy-coins-creation/
>I was not paid to be there
>Oops I was actually one of the founders and I write negative stuff about Monero because it's not backdoored

Zcash's only claim to fame is zero knowledge proofs, but Monero has that in addition to mixins and shielded addresses.

Attached: 9a3c870e247946e73e920a993b9e5bd95fff8e41.jpg (1206x1664, 174.79K)

Because it's hackerman

Attached: 1653973710998.png (640x646, 369.16K)

you will never be a woman bro
drop that nonsense before it's too late

I have no testicles, but have a cute lil pp. I don't need to be a real woman, people treat me like the little autistic child that I am anyways which is basically the same.

Can I buy testosterone with privacy coin?

No ponzi schemes on Any Forums

Of course. There are many dark web markets and they pretty much all accept Monero.

P2P privacy transaction technology is important technology. You do not need to "invest" to use it.

Also there are clearnet suppliers for T that take Monero, but I'll get banned if I post them. DYOR, bodily autonomy is a right for more than just women, it's for men too. If a man wants to inject testosterone he should damn well be allowed to. Olympics are a sham anyways.

Probably, but if you can probably get a script from the doctor. I wouldn't trust anything from the darkweb enough to actually inject it into my body.

A lot of countries tell men with low T they can't get T because it's not low enough, or they only increase it so it's barely enough to be within range, but not enough to give someone energy and be happy. So they're just perpetually low T and depressed, and weak, and end up like total incels while their doctor cucks them completely citing stupid regulations.
If one is in that situation they should not be a fucking pussy and just order shit online, plenty of decent UGLs and even resellers of legit pharma for a decent price. If trannies can inject bathtub hormones from Brazil and Ukraine then men can man up and inject black market T.
I know a guy who buys his T online because doctors refuse to prescribe him T.

Lost me at "and zcash"