I spilled my spaghetti during my interview

I spilled my spaghetti during my interview

Attached: 1650442108878.png (640x640, 398.1K)

it really gotta be like that sometimes

Attached: 1654978860475.gif (500x366, 504.01K)

I know you're on Any Forums but have you considered how cooks feel when they do that during interviews?

Was it tasty?

It was not al dente at all.

That's why I laugh at my failures instead of crying. Then God is my joke and not me his.

I also had an interview today, and I sperged out when they asked me to tell them about my hobbies and interests.

Attached: flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u2.jpg (750x1000, 113.37K)

My interview went great and I got the job. Already looking into the next one, once I've acquired enough experience. It sure is great not being autistic :)

>interview goes great
>no offer

>bomb the interview
>receive offer

>mfw

Attached: Q44CyJX.png (454x453, 72.75K)

>them about my hobbies and interests.
I don't have hobbies or interests.

I've been programming for years but i have too much anxiety to ever do an interview. I would have spilled my spaghetti too OP

I'm unironically thinking of getting on meds for anxiety, should I do it?

Take ravioli instead next time.

Careful, some antianxiety medications, for example benzodiazapenes, can have bad side-effects. If you go on benzodiazapenes you will go through withdrawal if you stop using them as they are addictive, they also cause memory impairment in long-term use. Beta-blockers are another anti-anxiety, if you take too much you can get very low blood pressure though so you might pass out if you stand up too fast. If you are put on an anti-depressant that also has anti-anxiety properties you have to be careful if you ever stop using them or you might get "brain zaps" which are these sudden electric shock sensations in your head. I got brain zaps while coming off of prozac. Anti-anxieties are so amazing to experience if you suffer from a lot of anxiety, just be careful and do what your doctor says.

Thanks, I'd probably talk to my doctor as soon as I can. I'm not a very socially awkward guy and enjoy crowds but I get panic attacks from time to time and get shivers uncontrollably for some reason and it's affecting my career. It fucking sucks.

What helped me was forcing myself to think about whatever was bothering me. I'd get a flash of a memory or idea that would scare me or I didn't want to think about. The more I gave into that aversion, the worse it got. The way out for me was whenever I got one of those flashes, I would make myself keep thinking about it and feel it, until it stopped feeling so bad.

I cried during an interview.

Attached: blacklisted.jpg (1080x1440, 163.43K)

It happens user, everyone make mistakes from time to time. Take it as experience and move on to the next interview.
Literally my life.

I worked with a cook a couple years ago while still in retail. he told me it's super embarrassing when you spill your spaghetti during an interview, especially when it's at a mexican restaurant.

most people are idiots
they don't want someone smart working with them because you will outshine them
if you are an idiot you make them look good

it's called sympathy