G is the wagie board

>g is the wagie board
>biz is the crypto board
Where are the the entrepeneurs though?

Attached: vector-creator.png (800x534, 19.85K)

where did this art style even come from? who was the creator? it seems like it popped up overnight out of nowhere?

something you might not understand about modern Any Forums is that no one here does anything significant ever anymore and in the past anyone that ever did and got any traction promptly cut ties with this place and disavowed ever associating with it.

You know, evil can't create beauty. It's just that.

/diy/

Jews

>in the past anyone that ever did and got any traction promptly cut ties with this place and disavowed ever associating with it
They moved to another imageboard to avoid corpo cancer(tranny dev), after all some discussion is still relevant there than here

It's called Alegria and it was made by Satan

/lit/

What?
They dont even write books

They don't even READ

not browsing Any Forums

Running their businesses instead of wasting their time on Any Forums.

we dont exist because we're all too poor to get investment. Angel investor never.

Attached: 1644724477895.jpg (1097x805, 102.81K)

Not on Any Forums at all.

>Where are the the entrepeneurs though?
they pop on Any Forums whenever the crypto markets hit rock bottom and crab for at least 6 months
the real ones post on /diy/ and /out/, aside that they post everywhere but hardly about their business

we've went around this block a few times

Attached: konata.jpg (200x203, 18.32K)

shit i've done in the past month
- published a book (30,000 copies sold)
- played a gig at pitchfork
- ghostwrote 2 chapters in neil gaiman's new book
- sold 90% of my crypto

Off doing productive things? Why the fuck would they be on Any Forums you dense faggot?

As self-labeled faggy """entrepreneur""", the more productive I am the less I post on this cesspool. Today is the first time I lurk in like a month.
You can already tell I'm not having a good week, lol.
Literally not on this site where everything revolves around cooming, consooming, self-loathing and wasting time. Also not on Twitter because being an entrepreneur is seen as a [buzzword] therefore you're literally Hitler.
Entrepreneurs and businessmen can rely on nothing but their own network, sadly. No one wants to reveal how they succeeded and if they say they do, they're trying to sell you something.

>published a book (30,000 copies sold)
Congrats user. I'm writing my own as well. How do you get sales like that, user?

Attached: 1653364637887.png (522x526, 451.73K)

I'm on a lot of different boards. I'm not making any money though haha, but maybe someday....

I'm on disability right now, so I guess that counts.