Twitter Admits “Twitter Does Not Believe in Free Speech”

Twitter Senior Engineer Admits in Undercover Video That “Twitter Does Not Believe in Free Speech”
youtube.com/watch?v=TexDrY6AlAw

Attached: oh no no oh no no.jpg (1382x846, 103.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1q6Swwvp5qk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I.. don't care
>REEEEEEEEE why isn't [private company] looking after my interests????????
get raped

>I.. don't care muh

fuck commies go back to north korea retard you will eat bugs i bet you will love it

You're the one complaining about some random ass private platform doing whatever they want.
Do you also want the government to regulate who gets banned on Any Forums?
Low IQ retard, you're supposed to build/use alternatives instead of endlessly seething

Attached: 1657321163649.webm (696x522, 1.72M)

>You're the one complaining about some random ass private platform doing whatever they want.
>Do you also want the government to regulate who gets banned on Any Forums?

are you retard>?
youtube.com/watch?v=1q6Swwvp5qk

Attached: laugh.jpg (1600x1150, 200.25K)

Why do Americans always hire pajeets?

Who ever claimed otherwise? And the platform is better for it.

twitter has grown too big not to get regulated like a monopoly. Literally every country has a twitter profile, its mentioned on the news every fucking day, it is the biggest platform for political dialogue.
How can anyone with good conscience still honestly think that its okay for them to have the power to control people speech on the platform at this point? Its a fucking monopoly on political discourse

Remindier to report Any Forums threads, they don't belong here

So? We all knew this, so what's the big news?

Why are you guys still using and depending on Twitter? Just stop using it.

the problem with this logic is that social media sites inherently build monopolies. The primary reason people use twitter is not because twitters code is just the fucking best and their UI is awesome, its simply because thats where everybody else is.

They have a monopoly on users

they're quite literally the most subservient.

The real shocker is seeing you people still emotionally invested in that website, as if there is no possible alternative to it.

>as if there is no possible alternative to it
there isnt

>"wdym look at this twitter clone with all of 500 active users!"
thats not an alternative. The primary reason people use twitter is to reach other users. No alternative exists with even 10% of twitters userbase

>It's another braindead Any Forums thread that thinks the bill of rights applies to private companies

>retarded mutt drivel about gommunism
shame I wanted to watch the vid

>private companies

They are the perfect slaves, extremely docile and subservient. Unlike the other races.
Niggers are too dumb and violent.
Latinos are too lazy.
East Asians are too smart.
Slavs are too alcoholics;

>Undercover Video
lel, just read their license agreement. Twitter doesn't own you anything.

Opposing the oligarchy is un-American. Real Americans shut up, sit down and submit to globocorpo.

Attached: 12-24-reagan-01.jpg (2259x2442, 1.49M)

Attached: 1654952443769.jpg (700x392, 37.14K)

>monopoly
Burgers don't know that word. The EU does, but anything going against a monopoly or oligopoly is considered to be communist by the land of the "free".

GO EAT BUGS BOT

>waaaaaaah something got popular better make it illegal because no one wants to use my shitty pleroma instance

Based retard, that's a neoliberal take.

i dont wanna make it illegal
i want the government to ensure free speech on the platform, as its basically a virtual public square at this point

>vp8
user it's time to upgrade

Not my problem, I don't like to use those platforms anyway.

The whole twitter deal has shown the cancer that is far left and the cancer that has is embedded within almost every tech company.

Mid East sandnigger here,
Knowing these curry fucks I warn you against letting them take over the specialized science jobs and fields, otherwise they are gonna end up running your entire country into the ground. Look at Britain. Their culture is actual dogshit, you don't want them around. Just keep educating white Americans to do the job instead. Otherwise you will be outbread and replaced by these ugly brown fucks.

I'm fine with Twitter creating their own rules. Just make it clear:
1. What the rules are.
2. How someone is violating the rules.
That's all. Currently the site pretending to be some "free for all" social media site, when in reality it's nothing but far-left politics and advertising. Which is fine, as long as Twitter markets themself as a platform for far-left activism.

>the problem with
nobody who talks like this is worth listening to

Attached: 1656971393710.jpg (680x443, 37.12K)

They hired one and pajeets only hire other pajeets

>globocorpo
You know that's not the term, tranny.
What's the problem, can't say globohomo?
No worries, you reddit and discord "friends" won't know its you