But why?

But why?

Attached: c583e1b2e16c1bc8560a3000f9d5afa9.jpg (655x613, 108.33K)

Because consumertards will eat shit and love it if you put virtually anything in front of them enough times.

idk i just consooom

Industry standard(tm)

>windows
>ever at all
baka desu senpai

Because of the money... that's why.

No doubt they just wanted to kill off old computers.
There's nothing about Windows 11 that's so fundamentally different from 10 that it needed updated hardware requirements. Hell, the code to boot off of non-UEFI motherboards is still on the fucking install disk. They just want grandpa to think he needs to new computer so they can get some more of that sweet OEM money.

If you don't know then you shouldn't be allowed to use a computer.

Attached: Terry.jpg (4896x3672, 3.75M)

Because the system needs to move forward, but you can't do this unless you kill off some support for obsolete software and hardware. So, a new version is that, a platform that can evolve away from what 99% of consumers no longer need.

This is an extremely long winded way to say that Microcock™ needs more money.

The line needs to go up.
Microsoft has not developed anything "revolutionary" in years (in the operational system), just played with the UI. If they don't sell, they don't profit, and if they don't profit, shareholders jump boat.

>FOSS has new versions incompatible with old versions
>I sleep
>the best universal OS gets this
>hurr moneys

I use LTSC.

Attached: Untitled (5).png (1920x1080, 2.67M)

>TPM 2.0

your PC has been locked from booting up by feds and there is nothing i can do to unfuck it

Attached: 1321041272404.png (412x371, 186.86K)

>the best
>universal

Attached: 1613405954143-0.png (600x800, 28.45K)

I see that pape everywhere.

It's probably stuck in everyone's deep consciousness by now.

terry was actually unironically pretty wise

Because that same faggot posts it everywhere.

Microsoft have been pushing SecureBoot and all that garbage since Windows 8.

Backwards compatibility has been one of the greatest selling points of Windows. Without it, there is significantly less of a reason to use Windows at all, especially with the increasingly awful UX changes and the seemingly endless parade of new spyware/telemetry and adware additions.