MacOS

>macOS
>just works

>linux
>nothing works (without user intervention and hours of troubleshooting, don't lie)

>somehow macOS is bad and linux is good

Explain this Any Forumstards.

Attached: 1638594930289.png (480x493, 359.31K)

>>just works
stopped reading there

Attached: applenigger mod thread violates only rule in the sticky.jpg (840x904, 438.42K)

>install Ubuntu
>everything just works out of the box
>want some program
>use software center to install it
>just works
Maybe you shouldn't use Gentoo for your first Linux distro.

>>nothing works (without user intervention and hours of troubleshooting, don't lie)
user error is not a fault of the system. your inability to configure a system correctly is not a fault of the system. if it's too difficult for you to figure it out, it's clearly not the right choice for you. why does that bother you?

Don't you ever get bored of posting these shitty bait threads? We get it, you're mad that someone likes something you don't like. Go cry about it elsewhere.

>OSX

i frowned.

i'll spare you the dramatic overreaction you no doubt are familiar with about something you seem to think is somehow insignificant, although is admittedly hardly precarious, but i will tell you it sure is a shame.

Attached: internet.gif (334x232, 91.61K)

>claim you're a tech enthusiast
>buy pre-configured software/hardware
pick 1 you cant have both sorry

>>somehow macOS is bad and linux is good
>Explain this Any Forumstards.

Poor NEETs and incels can't afford Macs. They thumb punch out angry reeeeee posts about Macs from their trashpile, 15 year old ThinkPads and bargain bin chromebooks.

>buy random laptop
>try to install macOS
>doesn't work 99% of the time

>buy random laptop
>try to install linux
>works out of the box 99% of the time

mine is not even quite 9 years old yet

t. 530

>>macOS
>>just

(yoi)
Problem sits between the keyboard and the chair
(you)
There is a strong corelation between being poor and owning apple products

Hi Jay

>now

Attached: 1649840435203.jpg (800x800, 172.96K)

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target.

Attached: kanna eat buttefly.jpg (540x504, 56.55K)

I disliked MacOS when i had to use it, so much that i gave my mac to my brother. I prefer Windows to Macs honestly. That being said, the OS i used the most right now is Linux/Ubuntu and it literally just werks.

What's your problem with Ubuntu?

stop appropriating my wife you schizo troon

bump

Use Debian stable

and try not to get killed out there for God's sake

based

Attached: Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS.jpg (704x396, 40.97K)

Why you inbred trannies keep replying to those obvious bait copypastas is beyond me.
Are you faggots too autistic to ignore spam threads ? You understand that if you keep replying it will keep getting posted, right ?

Attached: kikesnki dead.jpg (899x990, 339.99K)

that's why i put it in all fields

That's good, but not enough, faggots like op would eat their own shit for a single reply. Best is to completely ignore and filter such spam.