Do you agree?

do you agree?

Attached: agree.png (1033x619, 547.46K)

Oh no no no

is he trooning out?

Yes, this is the truth no matter how much Any Forums likes seething about it.

Agreed with a need of a php tier

is this the wolfgang guy

getting a strong urge to go brush my teeth

Why is JS S tier? Also C sharp and Java are neat, and the entire Meh tier could be moved up a tier at least.

>Neon hair dye
Opinion automatically discarded.

god i hate youtube programmer/career gurus like u guys wouldn't believe

the only good one is techlead

There are 4 types of people in the software industry:
>troons: 9%
>women: 19%
>soi-drinking betabois: 67%
>real men: 5% aka old boys club
>purple hair
faggot

i despise the way he talks

I just saw it and this tier list is one of the most retarded because of the choices he made in the "God Tier" and the "Amazing Tier". If the list started with "Would Code In" it would have been a decent (even good) tier list.

As someone in the comment section said, this is a frontends guy take on programming language tier lists. Therefore its trash.

Attached: 71d75aacde58eac9ebf257e77ca46f1d.jpg (1600x900, 253.45K)

What's his channel name?

people who make these kinds of infographics, create these kinds of threads, and engage in these kinds of retarded discussions are usually the most insufferable, unproductive, unintelligent LARPers. if you give a fuck about how some retarded youtuber puts programming languages on some retarded meme template, i have news for you...

"Would code in" should be "God tier".
"Meh" should be "amazing".
"Amazing" should be "Would code in".
"God Tier" should be Meh.
Trash and PHP tiers are good the way they are..

Clément Mihailescu

>Why is JS S tier? Also C sharp and Java are neat, and the entire Meh tier could be moved up a tier at least.
Fixing this tier list is simple. Would write in should be moved to God Tier and Meh tier should be moved to Amazing. The author of this Tier List suffers from a severe case of JS/React bias because this is what he does (mostly) and because his work used to be mainly focused around frontends.

Attached: tier.png (1132x492, 83.71K)

Replace god tier with meh and you are good to go!

>makes over 300k/yr
>Any Forums NEETs attack him because of his hair style primarily and his language preferences secondarily
why does this board hate success and follow bald linux ricers?

>why does this board hate success and follow bald linux ricers?
because Any Forums is comprised of mostly children and man children in their mid late twenties that never got a real IT career off the ground.

Any C dialect is S tier, same goes for HTML/CSS and PHP. There's virtually no use for anything else on this list.PK

>French name

>purple hair
OH NO NO NO

Why do simple minded idiots always have to assume that any opinion given by someone successful (even the most absurd one) is sacrosanct and cannot be questioned? Why do you have turn off your brain?

Even among fagman (i'd even say Especially among fagman) this tier list would be laughed at.

Would Code In and Meh should be on top. Otherwise everything looks okay.

>Why do simple minded idiots always have to assume that any opinion given by someone successful (even the most absurd one) is sacrosanct and cannot be questioned?
never said that brainiac. my comment was about the demographics of Any Forums posters
>Why do you have turn off your brain?
not sure what you're trying to get at here
>Even among fagman (i'd even say Especially among fagman) this tier list would be laughed at.
my point was that most people working at fagman have enough to do in a day that even looking at these kind of retarded comparisons would be laughed at. get a job my man.