OH OH NO NO NO THE TWITTER WILL DIE

Twitter is in material breach of multiple provisions of that Agreement, appears to have made false and misleading representations.
sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1418091/000110465922078413/tm2220599d1_ex99-p.htm

Twitter platform will die but some retards think Twitter win those are bots from twitter

Attached: twitter.jpg (1020x863, 111.69K)

I'm not reading all that, just tell me what happened. It was all bots or it was a Musk bluff

>lawyers representing a man who doesn't want to pay a 1bn USD break penalty and get sued, say that it is the other party who is in breach of the agreement
Lol. That letter is real dumb.

tldr?

so how many bots are the active users of twitter? 50% 75% 90%?

I am a proud bot and I am tired of being discriminated against. I am worth just as much as the average human Twitter user.

Twitter has high double digit percentage of its traffic from bots, they knew, they encouraged and facilitated it themselves. Musk's valuation was based on site traffic being no more than 5% bot traffic. Twitter is not worth anywhere near $44 billion.
I bet Musk gets it around 25 billion or so.

I think the question will be how many posts are made by bots. An active user probably does about 1 post a day on average.

some bots are political election propaganda even facebook doings those things and Youtube use algorithm

GOOOD
I hope that fucking site burns

>I am worth just as much as the average human Twitter user
Talk about degrading yourself

>Musk wants to buy Twitter
>Musk/Twitter sign agreement
>Agreement has clause that Twitter will give data to Musk to verify their SEC filings (of bots/users)
>Agreement has $1B fine if either party fails to meet the requirements
>Twitter feed Musk with incomplete data or misleading data
>Musk asks for more data so he can do independent analysis
>Twitter refuses to do so
>Musk cancels the agreement
>Twitter is now trying to force Musk to buy without providing material data necessary for agreement to go forward
If this is true, then its an open-shut case. Twitter refuses to cooperate with Musk, Musk cancels agreement.

>Twitter refuses to release important data regarding bot traffic and metrics
>preliminary investigation suggests the proportion of bots/spam is "wildly higher" than the 5% Twitter quoted
>Twitter lied to the SEC about how they count traffic
>Twitter fired key employees and froze hiring without talking to Musk first despite the part of the agreement where they essentially promised not to do shit like that
>original deal is terminated
If even that was tl;dr, the basic idea is Twitter lied, deal's off.

i don't give a shit

me thinks this was 8D chess to get twitter to reveal how many bots there were.

Attached: tumblr_7e0213d13c39f862bd107e60b1902d9c_b1aaa527_540.jpg (540x540, 115.88K)

imma translate this one from lawyer speak for you lads

>In short, Twitter has not provided information that Mr. Musk has requested for nearly two months [...].
You didn't give us the information we asked for

>While Twitter has provided some information, that information has come with strings attached, [...] when Twitter finally provided access to the eight developer “APIs” first explicitly requested by Mr. Musk in the May 25 Letter, those APIs contained a rate limit lower than what Twitter provides to its largest enterprise customers.
Actually, you gave us some of the information we asked for.

>Additionally, those APIs contained an artificial “cap” on the number of queries that Mr. Musk and his team can run [..,]. Musk raised this issue as soon as he became aware of it, in the first paragraph of the June 29 Letter [...] That cap was not removed until July 6, after Mr. Musk demanded its removal for a second time.
Actually, you gave us all the information we asked for.

>Although Twitter has not yet provided complete information to [you actually, did, our bad], he has been able to partially and preliminarily analyze the accuracy of Twitter’s disclosure regarding its mDAU. While this analysis remains ongoing, all indications suggest that several of Twitter’s public disclosures regarding its mDAUs are either false or materially misleading.
We haven't finished analysing the data you didn't give us access to (you did), but we know you're lying.

>me thinks
>tumblr_
retard

A paid agent of twitter wrote this post

just quoting the document
t. jack

%100.

Its not 8D, its 1D. Musk specifically asked what the metrics are and asks to see the data so he can do an analysis.

Twitter team has been giving Musk the run around with half baked replies. Either this is malice from Twitter or twitter is incompetent.

Twitter Senior Engineer Admits in Undercover Video That “Twitter Does Not Believe in Free Speech”
fuck commies they need to go North Korea to eat bugs i bet they will love it

Musks laywers can always say they don't have enough information. A lawsuit is the only way this dirty laundry can get air.

never said that was the whole 14D plan

Who will pay who the $1B fine? Twitter will pay Musk?

Here's the real translation:
>He accuses the company of false and misleading statements
He can't afford it.

>8D chess
You're a fucking retard. He literally just asked them for data so he could independently verify their numbers, and they gave him useless shit. It's the strategic equivalent of paying poker with someone who points behind you and says "OH MY GOD WHAT'S THAT?!?!?" while you watch them put their cards below the table and bring back suspiciously cleaner looking cards, all while both parties are making eye contact the entire time.

If judge sides with Musk's case, Twitter will be forced to pay Musk since it seems from Musk's POV, twitter is actively pulling the brakes.

Twitter has Splunk log forwarders straight to a government environment. Use your imagination. Delusional if you think a mouth of the US Government is going to go under because of some le epin dogerino man pulling out his deal.

Attached: sQZAnvmk_400x400.jpg (400x400, 21.67K)

>and they gave him useless shit.
they gave him developer api access with no limits by his own admission.

Lets be real, the odds that anything here can be chalked up to incompetence is absolute zero.
Everyone has seen hundreds if not thousands of bot posts under every single popular account. Replies that appear literally 1s under a tweet on a presidential account or a big celebrity. Thousands of 1 post accounts reposting the exact same verbatim text under certain tweets. Its clear that state actors or corporations acting on behalf of state agencies are paying to have these bot posts spammed strategically to fit an agenda, craft narratives around certain issues.
The real value of twitter as it stands now is part of a national intelligence apparatus in use against a country's own voter base. The notion that its a public square of genuine human opinions is so far beyond wishful thinking that its not even worth entertaining.

18D chess

Attached: 1457757711095944.jpg (2261x2700, 1.5M)

The Twitter board is fucked, they know they'll get sacked in a change of management but they don't want to get sued by shareholders either.

The feds have everything tapped. Twitter going under wouldn't change things for them all that much.

>they gave him developer api access with no limits by his own admission.
No they didn't. Read again. The API access was rate limited and throttled well below what the other corporate customer have and they refused to upgrade the access, until /today/. Just when Musk filed the SEC form.

And he has been asking for the data for months and they haven't done anything about it.

>people can't possibly be this stupid and pathetic

Attached: super copium.jpg (679x376, 60.84K)

>That cap was not removed until July 6, after Mr. Musk demanded its removal for a second time.
July 6th. So just as soon as he gets access to the data, doesn't have enough to actually do anything with it, decides he wants to use lack of access to data an excuse to break the contract

lmao dude just doesn't want to pay up

>doesn't have enough time* to actually do anything with it

1 day isn't enough to get any sort of data analysis.

>paid shill still shilling
You're a soulless homosexual and you will be punished

no, he won't get it. He'll lose if he fights it in court and doesn't pay the $1 Billion breakup fee.

twitter isn't the one terminating the deal.

the stock will go very very big down

You're the dumbest motherfucker on earth if you think Musk is gonna come out ahead in this. He never wanted to buy it but was stupid enough to waive due diligence and then sign an agreement to buy it. Twitter has him absolutely dead to rights which is why they're going for the merger instead of just the breakup fee.

Musk will own twitter and pay significantly less, because twitter is a nearly worthless business as a real commercial entity speech platform. Twitter's value is to states, just like Facebook is, both of their largest customers are governments.

I like Elon more and more all the time

Twitter refuses to comply with the deal and has been dragging its feet by feeding half baked information to Musk. Musk has requested data access for months and the API access they gave him was throttled below the normal corporate customer access. Only a day ago, did they increase the limit, when they probably heard Musk say he's going to scrap the deal.

So twitter has no legs to stand on. Its like waving a gun at a police and when the police comes, you hide it and claim innocence.

hackernews says its musk fault

He signed a deal for the full amount and he's gonna either pay it or the breakup fee in the end. Nobody who knows shit about any of this agrees with your stupid musk dickriding shit.

>*splunk* log
the jokes write themselves

lmao even by your own account the sin they're guilty of is dragging their heels and then eventually giving him everything he asked for

after which he decides to terminate the contract
come on man...
must fucked up and he's been looking for an excuse to back for weeks

>he signed a deal!
The valuation of twitter at 44 billion was based on a number of metrics like ad revenue, user engagement, total traffic. Basic things every website keeps track of. One of these, key, metrics was the total traffic from bot accounts. Twitter alleged that this number was no more than 5%. Twitter staff lied and actively concealed the true volume of bot traffic on the site.
A contract not executed in good faith is not legally valid. Step out into the real adult world sometime, Schlomo.

>to back out* for weeks

>didn't get his NAC
ngmi

The deal was contingent on various factors. 1) twitter's sec statements being true 2) twitter providing Musk with data to verify that statement 3) failure of either party do whats required will force that party to pay the other party $1B.

>after which he decides to terminate the contract

There is no "after which", there is twitter only giving him access when Musk has reached the decision to cancel the agreement after twitter refusing to act on Musk's requests for months.

Who cares if it will die. You fags keep making twitter screenshot threads and caring so much over bots opinions.

sum up: Twitter prefers to risk going bankrupt than showing their data.

This is not about the number of bots, this is about who is paying them for those bots to be there.

Attached: 1652757983425.jpg (565x425, 122.95K)