Why are there people that like brown switches on keyboards

literally they arent even better than a good quality rubber domes, if you dont want any mush a dome with sllider still beats it in almost every regard. why would you ever get this instead of literally any other switch?

Attached: brown switch.jpg (1200x900, 131.72K)

maybe because they have brown skin also

cuz they are comfy

how are they any comfier than reds or blues

Soft while also keeping some kind of tactile feel.

They are the only mechanical switches that don't feel like shit when typing.

there is literally 0 tactility, a rubber dome is better than this

Isn't there a containment general for this type of mindless consumer bullshit? Let me guess you think they "feel like sand"? Yeah you and everyone else ever has made this observation and it's shit.Your hobby is gay.

Attached: 1654438723929.png (553x679, 622.21K)

are you retarded man
browns are THE tactile switch
reds are the no feedback gamer switches
blues are harder browns that click

What about other brown or tactile switches that aren't cherry browns? tbqh I want to build a custom but I fucking love rubber domes. Linears feel shit and clickies are too autistic for me.

I have brown Cherry switches in my keyboard.
Other keyboards I've tried and reasons why I don't use em instead:
>Cherry Red
Literally unuseable for typing. Double taps out the wazoo and constant accidental keypresses. Also feels like shit.
>Cherry Black
They're fine though need a bit of a heavy press. Rare to find for some reason. Only keyboard I have with these has a shitty layout. I still prefer the browns over black.
>Razer Green
Awful. Just fucking awful. How do you fuck up a mechanical switch this badly? I'd describe them as sticky.
>Model M
Honestly just doesn't feel good. Not as bad as Razer but I'd rather just use a rubber dome Keytronic over this.
>Model F
Great, best I've used but maintenance is absolute garbage tier. I've had a Battleship sitting in my to-do project pile for like a year now for foam replacement. No consumer electronic device should need a fucking crowbar for reassembly.

less tactile than a rubber dome

its not exactly consoomer when i just buy old keyboards used

For me it's the leopold FC750R with MX Blacks. Have been using leopold for around a decade now.

*blocks your path*

Attached: 117644777_1566827843476642_3784695827741513048_n.jpg (900x1125, 46.97K)

buy a proper brown one then you mongoloid
brown literally means tactile feedback

I have mx green
my fingers are jacked

i did, browns have no tactility, barely

so you have shit taste, literally get a dome with slider at this point, its alot better and cheaper than browns

my first board was a ducky one 2 with cherry mx browns. i thought i had tactile switches until i tried my cousin's board with reds and mine just felt the same but like if they had a bit of dirt stuck in them or something. now i have a board with durock koalas and they're pretty comfy desu.
moral of the story cherry mx browns are a lie, they're not tactile.

They are simply comfy. Not too clicky, not too mushy, not too loud, not too quiet. Simple as.

Attached: 1635412475826.png (480x360, 126.49K)

just use a dome with slider