Do you have to cut off your penis in order to become a Rust developer?

Do you have to cut off your penis in order to become a Rust developer?

Attached: Rust_programming_language_black_logo.svg.png (1280x1280, 43.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.rust-lang.org/2018/11/27/Rust-survey-2018.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Do you have to cut off your brain to become a cnile?

yes
>t. tried to use it for a full year and it just didn't work for me because my penis and foreskin is still intact

I wrote a custom authentication algorithm in PUF and I didn't lose my penis

What motivated you to make this time-wasting thread?

>should I become a tranny
Only if you are white.

Yes. You do not have to identify as the opposite sex, though.

Why do white boys troon out?
I'm guessing it's the tranime culture and the overall LGBT indoctrination at an early age in the west.

>Do you have to cut off your penis in order to become a Rust developer?
That's only necessary to become a Rust expert. To simply become a developer all you need to do is start on HRT and start watching tranime.

Also yes, you do need to cut your dick off and become a trans woman. Also make sure to browse reddit every day like me!

that's a common misconception. Many rust users nowadays choose to keep their HRT feminized penises

No. The vast majority (about 90%) of Rust developers identify as "not a member of an underrepresented minority", meaning there's a lot of straight, white, cisgender men in the mix. There is no requirement to become transgender to use the language. Participation in certain Rust communities, however, will require following the code of conduct, which means not attacking people for the identities they hold (including trans people).

Incidentally, it should be noted that "cutting one's penis off" is pretty rare for trans people. Aside from the fact that that's not how sexual reassignment surgery (SRS) works, most trans women (around 85-95%) never seek SRS. That's right, having your dick in tact is the norm for them!

Rust increases testosterone. C/C++ programmers are switching to Rust because they want to grow theirs back.

No, but it'll definitely increase your status in the community.

Yes, >50% of the rust userbase is trans.

Attached: 1628898492501.png (606x1310, 80.9K)

Why do black and azn bois troon out at higher rates?

Attached: 1636678405535.png (958x600, 103.38K)

gpt

You keep posting this image, and yet you have never read it. Curious.

The vast majority (about 90%) of Rust developers identify as "a member of transgendereds", meaning there's a lot of transgender-identified men in the mix. There is no requirement to be cisgender to use the language. Participation in certain Rust communities, however, will require following the code of conduct, which means attacking people for being a cissy.

See pic related.
Source: blog.rust-lang.org/2018/11/27/Rust-survey-2018.html

Attached: 24-Underrepresented.png (1049x377, 50.1K)

Wow, nice fake pic+site. Here is the real version.

Attached: 1656006441994.png (1049x377, 49.04K)

They are the same picture.

No, even a lot of the trannies know the surgeries are too gruesome to go through with.