Do you trust Signal?

Do you trust Signal?

Attached: 1648796219270.png (842x1080, 358.16K)

Yes fpbp thread

t. Someone who understands the tech

yep, only schizos don't

No, if they wanted to cuck me they would definitely supply chain me any give all of my metadata to glowniggers
Still much better than any of the mainstream alternatives and the only alternative I got friends and coworkers to switch over

case in point

>uses google servers to route phonecalls
>uses amazon servers
>centralized

Attached: (((moxie))).png (49x138, 8.45K)

the only 100% private and secure method of communicating is creating a new language with its own unique syntax and vocabulary (no gay weak caesar cipher shit), encrypting it anyway and only talking through a burner phone and public wifis.
try to spy on this nsafaggots

Attached: ithkuil15.gif (646x370, 10.42K)

I wish I could, but no. First of all, the use of signal requires a phone number. Second of all: mobilecoin...

No fuck crackers

Attached: bam.jpg (640x384, 109.9K)

>Moxie
I wouldn't trust anyone with that name

You shouldn't trust any communications platform. As long as someone on the other end can receive the message then it can be intercepted.
The only secure way to communicate is not to communicate as even the walls have eyes and ears. There's a reason why hackers get convicted based on chatlogs and phone surveillance whereas the prosecutor has to bring a full fucking filing cabinet of evidence to try and convince the courtroom that a mobster has so much as jaywalked let alone been a part of organized crime.

Nope, that's why I use them.

Based on PIC related first two look like lizard people and the last looks like a academic. 2/3 lizard people seems like okay ratio for tech is okay i guess

meredith whittaker looks insane. like a literal crazy person.

Attached: meredith_whittaker.jpg (499x750, 252.96K)

Imagine not knowing the contributions Moxie has made to computer/information/network security. Freakin' zoomers.

No, all messaging apps use numbers for authentication, which means the vulnerability is there, even though it's open source as it claims.

the only secure communications channel is one that was never opened. keep all your shit in your head or strictly word of mouth. if you do speak, use a smattering of doublespeak, slang and euphamism in case you're being recorded
anything that deserves real security should be treated like this
is it bad that i want to put my dick in it

Attached: 1656448653096.png (1521x1110, 93.08K)

That's Sigourney Weaver lol

i trust it to deliver my messages on time with more reliability than sms, and my trust of it ends there

>the contributions Moxie has made to computer/information/network security
he got famous for making some shitty script-kiddie tier ssl stripping proxy that anyone could make in 5 minutes with python

>Meredith Whittaker
Absolutely glowing