Temple os is actually perfect no joke

backdoors and security?
no built in networking meaning security is up to you if you fuck up thats your problem just don't introduce malicious code

>no networking or AHCI or USB devices
Just add it via CD or make it yourself

>I DON'T KNOW HOW TO CODE
Don't worry the documentation on how to is built into the os and if you can't manage that you can buy a book

>640x480 16 colors
all monitors above 1920x1080 are backdoored anyway the 16 colors can be swapped out per application or you can add or change the palette

>its hard to use
the documentation and F1 help screen should help you with any of that and after using it for your main os for a bit you will understand how to use it like every os I have been running it for the past week
>its not complicated
thats the point
www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBE6glZNJuU
you can understand all of it

linux is theoretically safe
bc you can check every line of code BUT ARE YOU REALLY GOING TO CHECK EVERY LINE? no,its too complex for 1
single person to understand and you could get others to check parts but all it takes is 1 guy

you think linux is le clean non bloated
wait till you see temple os in its simplicity

linux is like a 1970s mainframe
temple os is a modern c64

>after egypt got removed so i can't talk to god anymore
its available in the supplementary files which are easily installed
installing the supplementary files are a metaphor for seeking god

>only 30 fps
that can be easily fixed by changing 2 characters in the kernel its not hard
>no software for it
you can make your own software ,All oses started with no software someone had to start
we already have code for networking,AHCI,higher resolutions and more

Attached: tos.png (640x480, 9.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/382322999
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Van_Eck_phreaking
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>all monitors above 1920x1080 are backdoored
How do you backdoor a monitor?

Attached: schizo.jpg (800x450, 35.92K)

lost all respect for terry when i saw a clip of him jacking off his tiny weiner in his clogged housecar on /gif that some tranny baited from him back then

>16 colors
Wtf. I thought low meant 256 colors... How is it convenient to use less than a byte per color?

your a retard
monitor has to convert the video signal into an image some how the cia figured they could backdoor monitors above 1920x1080 with an extra chip
they thought people would just say "oh its because the monitor is high res
its not its a backdoor you retard just read from the chip and recompile the code

And how does it communicate with the cia? Magic pixie dust?
Meds. Now.

if we got based on everything else god said not to use its likely backdoored allthought i am yet to find proof of 16 colors being backdoored yet i'm sure it will come up eventually
i'm designing my own computer to run temple os around the idea of not including backdoored parts such as USB controllers or higher than 1920x1080 displays ,etc

ooooo interesting tell me moar

>Colors are backdoored
So are your eyes backdoored too?

your computer has internet transmission correct?
hdmi and display port are closed source
vga could do all hdmi and display port could do but with less pins are you really to tell me we need all those extra pins just because its higher res? your a retard

If you had any kind of laser surgery the past ten years in a NATO country it is very probable that your eyes are backdoors yes.

analog equipment was made before the cia started backdooring humans see in analog color

>the maximum resolution for VGA is 2048×1536
>Maximum supported format is 10K at 120 Hz
You're saying that it uses your computers internet connection, which means that your computer also has to be backdoored. In which case the monitor backdoor is useless

Did this actually happen?

yes well this isn't my main pc
vga has less pins
for the backdoor to work you need a high res monitor with the chip in combination with hdmi display port or etc as you need the extra pins for data transmission theoretically you can use hdmi but you need to remove internet access physically

You do realize you can simply disable network in linux too right?
Terry worshippers are the bottom of the barrel retards who lack common sense of a 5 year old toddler.

yer
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/382322999

Attached: 1657202644355.jpg (480x360, 20.56K)

>no built in networking makes it secure
might aswell use a fucking calculator then because it has nothing built in
>monitors are backdoored
they aren't even connected to the internet. how can they be backdoored? what a fucking schizo take your fucking meds holy shit.

your a retard you really think clicking a box or
entering a command will disable networking
your the same kind of person to buy into doge coin because a rich man said so the kind of person to be used by the cia the kind of person to get fucked in the ass by everyone a bottum
no wonder you like linux its the only place you feel dominant after all

in gentoo you can literally make it so that it's not even in your kernel at all

again believing your in power have you read how the source code for every command in linux works?

Guys, if you're not epic memeing then try ZealOS. Very nice fork with network support.

Attached: 1654815900562.gif (316x318, 805.29K)

you can't develop on a normal calculator for the price one you can develop on costs you might as well design a computer from scratch like me or just buy a computer for the same price

microwaves are for pussies real men cook food on an oven
tastes better too
I am no "schitzo"
just check for yourself i said how to before

>extra pins for data transmission
what data? your computer is the thing that creates whatever is displayed on your monitor. your computer has to be backdoored and not your fucking monitor holy shit take your meds.

??
Are you fucking dumb? Take out the wifi dongle you retarded schizo LARPing mongoloid.

as i said before you can use hdmi if you physically remove internet

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Van_Eck_phreaking
there is a tempest van outside your mom's house right now

??
What HDMI?? Are you suggesting that the monitor is giving me a free internet plan? Fucking brainless retard.

Du bist doch Deutscher oder?
Schön das du hier bist, aber Wut schürt nur den unglaublichen Haß hier.

Attached: 1651045094637.gif (498x498, 484.6K)

both are backdoored
check for yoursel

DO NOT USE HIGH RES OR HIGH COLOR PALETTE MODE IN ZEAL OS

also do not use tinker os the developer went crazy and implemented a backdoor because we had an argument and he wanted to screw me over

Fuck. What's the story behind this?

Oh we had an argument about why we doing this with him too and it was clearly that he doing this not for the common good.

no the hdmi monitor uses extra pins to transmit data to your pc which then sends that data to the cia have you been listening at all you illiterate fuck

>both are backdoored
again how the fuck can a monitor be backdoored? that concept doesn't even make any sense.

Still not how it works

Attached: op.jpg (675x499, 59.67K)

>then sends that data to the cia
??
Over which network?? Stupid schizoid brainless retard.