How I live with autism (as a millionaire)

>how I live with autism (as a millionaire)

Attached: 1640300333084.png (920x714, 663.32K)

his autism is endearing and his videos are very good.

>How I installed the proprietary binary blob as in the Linux kernel as Millionaire Microsoft Engineering

whoms't this boomer and why should I care?

Has a spacex hat, so probably some Musk simp

oh, so do I. Gib name.

Fuck off Dave!

He btfos gtrards so hard his content is rarely discussed here

> google search: image not found
who is this ahhhhhhh

>hey and welcome to Dave's garage. today we'll look at how you can write software that violates consumer protection laws so you too can become a millionaire like me. btw I have autism

didn't he make his millions from scamming people with those fake virus popups back in the 00s?

that scamware writing cunt is getting fat. fucking die, dave, you rat piece of shit.

yeah poor old dave's reputation got a hammering when some certain anons went and edited his wikipedia page to show that he wrote a shitload of scamware and got prosecuted and fined over it. he's a dumb cunt.

> "David Plummer is editing his own wikipedia page to cover up his history as a scamware developer"
OH NONONO HAHAHAHAHAAHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1634339315671.png (1669x456, 63.97K)

Linuxbros... we got too cocky...

Attached: 1654033745865.png (1285x410, 61.22K)

This.

Holy shit the mental retardation. lmao

He has been inhaling an exorbitant amount of industrial grade microsoft certified copium (imported from Delhi) ever since that comment dropped.

Why does linux live rent free in his head? Nothing was said about linux yet he had to sperg about it.

>"secrets of the retarded millionaire"

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (504x670, 50.71K)

neurotypical btfo