This guy keeps appearing on my recomendations

Is he smart?

Attached: mK7Xb4nLNouU-pPACs_gCnR47ZM4l-4h_U3ihktzfoA[1].jpg (640x640, 32.57K)

>N
>smart
No.

Brace-ism for Racism

Some of his ai projects are relatively interesting but i dont understand the logic of starting a youtube channel unless you cant get a real job

No. Like 99% of coding/tech youtubers he just uses some braindead python library for ML and then claims that he made an advanced AI. Normies eat this shit up.

fpbp

No.

Attached: nibrils.png (500x391, 83.32K)

what do you think?

Attached: Rl62nTt.jpg (1294x478, 69K)

MODS! MODS!!!!
youre comment is huh, problematic sweaty

>never talks on video
clearly the guy doing the voiceover is a different dude from the guy on film

Stop advertising your channel here niggly wiggly

probably talks in ebonics like every nigger does.

this N is a fucking idiot, along with nearly all of his kind if you don't mind me saying (youtubers that is, what did you think I meant?) In one of his videos on how to get your toes in AI, he admits to having zero knowledge of basic calculus/linalg and has to be spoonfeed the results which are relevant in this field. For what its worth, I don't recall ever seeing him promoting the blm garbage or any of the "more black and browns in tech" stuff.

never relax

>youtubers that is, what did you think I meant?
I thought you meant MIT alumni

It means you're dumb

China vatnik juden racism Collab thread. LFGGGggG

probably not since you're posting him on Any Forums

Everyone that gets pushed by the algorithm is a paying customer. The days of organic breakouts has long been ogre

He's a little weird but I think he's decently smart

no lol, he barely knows how the basics of programming work. He is the perfect example of the problem created by the lack of educational requirements to be considered a "programming expert" in software development. All it takes to be considered a programmer guru is to LARP hard enough.

Unironically watch one of his old programming streams, or even better watch his basic programming tutorial and be baffled at how much basic shit he gets wrong. For example he says in his programming tutorial that the difference between a "method" and a "function" is whether or not they take parameters lmfao