Certifications That Don't Require or Involve Coding

What IT certifications are fairly easy, don't require coding, and are taken at least moderately seriously?

Also, what jobs:
>Pay as high as possible ($60k+).
>Don't require a degree.
>Are comfy or easy.

Bonus if remote, from a laptop.

Is there such a thing for those of us without a degree or is it only for Degree Chads?

Attached: 1620595863976.jpg (680x578, 31.75K)

if you aren't a sex offender then get a data manager job at a school district. great hours + wfh opportunities + you do fuck all actual work

How get?

congratulations, your criteria just picked out jobs that don't exist. Alternatively, they *may* exist but the barrier to entry is so low that there is an overwhelming amount of competition.

most school jobs in the US are posted on schoolspring. data managers usually just migrate accounts, manage the grading database, etc. most of these are hosted by other companies, meaning you are just the contact between the company and the district staff/admin. the data manager at my district is a cunt and got to wfh last year since all she does is reset passwords, rollover the database (automated process), and field calls from idiot staffers.

they usually look for high school + office experience or two-year degree in whatever, but this job could legitimately be done by an AI from 2005, so as long as you aren't super autistic in an interview then it should be easy to land one of these jobs

good luck user

p.s. k-12 school jobs are comfy since everyone who has the power to do anything is 65+ and acts like it is their first time using a computer every time they log in and will buy any bullshit you tell them so you don't have to do actual work

Learn SQL Sir

go back to adv faggot

Outrageously based, thanks user.

stop fucking posting this dogshit thread multiple times a week on multiple boards

I post it about three times a month, it's on topic, and it's great. Get rekt fag.

Lmao BTFO, based.

Attached: 1655874476754.png (853x1000, 521.53K)

Youre not allowed to chadpost in this board unless you write something clever

nice samefagging you fucking faggot. fuck your gay fucking threads, you're going to stay a wagie for life

Homos detected.

t. Chad with future $100k+ comfy remote job and no degree or coding requirement.

Attached: 1655485067070.png (1242x1394, 1.24M)

Embarrassing

captcha: DRYHX

CCNA

>t. Chad with future $100k+ comfy remote job and no degree or coding requirement.
this doesn't exist, there are hardly any IT jobs that make that much money. IT is fucking monkey work.

> t, Europoor

I make 200k a year and I don't code. Seethe faggot

sysadmin is, but there's plenty other sections of IT that pay very well. I got my CCNA and within 3 months started a job making $75k that basically has automatic raises to $125k the first two years so long as you don't get fired.

It's not completely work from home, but there certainly is other fields of IT where that's possible.

Also have you not heard of the cloud™? There's plenty of cozy work from home jobs for that shit.

Based; what do you do? Degree required?

>I make 200k a year and I don't code. Seethe faggot
you don't
>I got my CCNA and within 3 months started a job making $75k that basically has automatic raises to $125k the first two years so long as you don't get fired.
125k in 2 years is equivalent of monkey work.