Massive outage in Canada - cyberattack or routine error?

so there's a massive outage happening across all of Canada right now which started around 5am today

The services impacted include Rogers ISP, Fido ISP, Interac debit machines (most payments are cash only right now), e-transfer services
People can't even call 911 right now if their provider is Rogers

nobody seems to be reporting anything about a suspected cause, we're completely in the dark. Was it a routine accident caused by incompetence at Rogers, or something more sinister?

Attached: file.png (1086x724, 511.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.cloudflare.com/cloudflares-view-of-the-rogers-communications-outage-in-canada/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck rogers, worst company in canada

>nobody seems to be reporting anything about a suspected cause, we're completely in the dark.
>Was it a routine accident caused by incompetence at Rogers, or something more sinister?
Keep guessing.

nothing to see here, eh?
The radio silence makes me think that intelligence agencies are currently involved in investigating the outage so there' something like a gag order

Experiencing this, posting on mobile data
I heard it was a solar flare, but I don't have a real source to back that up

>posting on Any Forums
>thinks solar flares are real
Oh im a laffen

dumbass
my uncle works at the solar flare factory and he called this happening since last November

>tfw on Rogers
>no service
>have to go to work soon
Noooooooo

Attached: Screenshot_20220708-135752.png (257x257, 139.2K)

No way this is just BGP if shit has been down 12 hours.

Realized how shit of a coder I am... Literally at a standstill without access to internet.

I work in a federal environment and in the last update rogers only says "core network problems have recovered, but peripherals don't work and are being looked at"

Suddenly my stack of 8tb hard drives filled with movies and television shows became extremely important. Wife is watching old episodes of CBC marketplace I downloaded, I'm that autistic.

tfw on bell

Attached: 1656121150702.gif (520x293, 2.52M)

is this why there's been 500 posts today about rogers, give it up leaf no one cares about your third world telco provider

In Ontario all roger services are still down
same
It had a surprising affact on everyone's day in Canada since at least in Ontario most businesses are use Rogers DSL/fibre so almost everyone's POS is still down

You're completely full of shit. MY uncle works at the sun itself. He told me no solar flares have been delivered from the solar flare factory for months. All the flare factory workers unionized and went to the moon.
Not going to let anyone fall for your Jewish tricks, moonnigger

Except Bell and Telus work just fine. It's not like the internet is out for the entire country, but Rogers IS out for the entire country. I expect them to pin this on "cyberhackers from Russia" or some bullshit, and I also expect that everyone's private information was leaked by said "hackers".

blog.cloudflare.com/cloudflares-view-of-the-rogers-communications-outage-in-canada/

Rogers most likely fucked something up in their own infrastructure. This doesn't look like a cyber attack.

This is what happens when you farm out IT to Bangalore.

>This doesn't look like a cyber attack.

you are terribly mistaken.
autobots, deploy

Attached: 1302909695592.jpg (800x450, 46.74K)

work on my machine

Attached: 1629245738291.jpg (914x1218, 339.06K)