AD BLOCKERS ARE PIRACY!!

>AD BLOCKERS ARE PIRACY!!
>literally tells you to steal nintendo games and consoles

Attached: 1643909333619.png (1066x272, 234.47K)

is the editor trolling us by making his face slightly fatter in each new thumbnail?

I don't watch shill channels that advocate for racemixing so I don't see the issue.

but he doesn't
he says you need to own the original hardware and dump the games yourself

Pretty based ngl

still piracy, playing nintendo games outside the switch hurts future sales

I reported this video to the nintendo ninjas.

Attached: apu7.jpg (746x777, 44.3K)

Is writing a bad review and telling others to not buy a game piracy?

It is legally not piracy according to every time this type of case has been brought to court.

Explain how Nintendo can take down videos and websites with guides, etc then?

fat people should all be killed

Good job apu, let the LTTniggers face the wrath of onions chugging numales.

I hate these retards because directly taunting Nintendo with this bullshit is just gonna raise the possibility of filing a lawsuit against emu devs.

Based

basically, reviews contain details that should only be available to paying customers

He said that while making a wink gesture like he was having a seizure. Still he might actually be having a stroke, you know since he's so fat.

How are these in any way similar? Nintendo has successfully argued in court that distributing media of their copyright material infringes on their copyright protections and IP rights.

This is not distributing any copyright material. This is simply purchasing hardware and games, transferring data off of the medium, and transferring it to another machine. It's like burning a cd, copying a cd to have the mp3s of the songs is not piracy. Distributing those mp3s is piracy. It's not complicated. If they were out here distributing the firmware files or rom data that would be piracy. If they were out here distributing steamdecks with the emulator, firmware, and rom all installed as 3rd party switches that would be piracy. But they're not doing that, they're just teaching you how to burn your cd so that you can listen to music on your computer.

>12:11 - We didn't circumvent any protections
>6:40 - runs Fusée Gelée exploit to take over the Switch
Uhh...

This triggers Archfags.

Nintendo literally takes down sites and videos even showing Switch gameplay on non-Switch devices, not even talking about it, just showing.

Meant to add more, but it seems this lardass thinks the RCM mode is some secret mode that lets you run anything you want and that Nvidia(who wrote the bootrom) accidentally left it accessible or something. Not true. It normally requires signed payloads, but there was a bug that could lead to code exec. That is the definition of circumventing protections.

Why bother? They're already doing it themselves.

THIS

The only negative I see about this, it's just going to make Nintendo hit harder on emulator developers
I give no shit about the video itself or if more people play or do this, only that it makes little difference to the average viewer but hurts those who already used it if the development stalls thanks to that