You didn't fall for the meme and still use the numpad, right user?

Attached: key.png (1350x565, 973.39K)

I have a TKL keyboard, but I have a wireless numpad that I can whip out when I need to use one.

That way I have the extra mouse space for gaming and everyday use, and I can still get my numpad needs satisfied on the rare occasions they're needed.

TrannyKeyLess niggers get the rope

I use the numpad all the time, pretty much every time I need to input numbers. It's much faster than fiddling with the number row. People who buy gimped keyboards for fashion are mentally ill.

>TrannyKeyLess niggers
Yeah gotta have those trannykeys included, can't live without trannykeys.

I write code for a living, so yes I do. Didn't start out that way but over the years my hand acquired a muscle memory of reaching out to the right. Now I feel weird when some coworker with an autistic mini laptop has me input something in numbers.

wanted to tag you

Numpad is slow and impractical unless you need to type dozens of numbers in a row with zero letters in between. I've used the top row even when I still had a numpad keyboard, because otherwise it's a nightmare to type anything that has letters as well. I can also use multiple fingers with the top row so it's not even really slower. Only in situations where you have to type tons of numbers and constantly keep checking some paper to reference which numbers to type it's faster. Obviously it's easier to navigate fingers when you only have three rows to choose from sideways.

Try to type something like this for example:
U48R2W-AG8824-499YMM-3119K9
and tell me you're faster with the numpad.

I would honestly rather not have it

Attached: shark_1391472_ibm.jpg (2560x1440, 794.23K)

>extra mouse space.
Not a problem if you use the mouse left handed like god intended.

Sorry, but I made the switch to jerking off left-handed when I was a young lad, I'm certainly not going to go back to righty after 15+ years of doing it lefty.

Right hand for the mouse is simply the way of life.

Numpads for life where my numchads at

>U48R2W-AG8824-499YMM-3119K9

I'm sorry I don't manually type out Amazon gift card numbers for a living.

I'm not an accountant, I don't type many numbers.

>U48R2W-AG8824-499YMM-3119K9
DO NOT REDEEM THE CARD YOU BASTERD!

>the number pad is slow and impractical when you aren't inputting numbers
Wow! Who would have thought?

Yes, on a layer.

Yes. I don't want to use macros to type characters that exist on keyboards actually worth getting.
I don't get the redditfag obsession with useless tiny keyboards at all.
It's not kawaii desu, it's fucking retarded and useless. Maybe try actually typing instead of posing gay ass tranny colored merchandise for internet points.

I use an adult keyboard and have a big desk, ergo. I win.

It was just a typing exercise to prove to even the most dimwitted individuals that the numpad can, in fact, be slower in actual real life use. I've typed out workstation serials at work for a long time where you have to read the name from one PC and type it to the other. I'm not an accountant who lives inside Excel all day. Every time I type numbers I need to reach the letter keys after a few characters, no matter what I'm doing. It can be at work, it can be in personal life. Using a numpad would be like dragging a boulder on a chain while trying to play soccer.

still using the same Microsoft Wired Keyboard 600 for 12 years

i honestly cant hit the right number on the number row without looking, i need my numpad

>It was just a typing exercise to prove to even the most dimwitted individuals that the numpad can, in fact, be slower in actual real life use. I've typed out workstation serials at work for a long time where you have to read the name from one PC and type it to the other. I'm not an accountant who lives inside Excel all day. Every time I type numbers I need to reach the letter keys after a few characters, no matter what I'm doing. It can be at work, it can be in personal life. Using a numpad would be like dragging a boulder on a chain while trying to play soccer.

Attached: d99.png (785x823, 328.69K)

>It was just a typing exercise to prove to even the most dimwitted individuals that the numpad can, in fact, be slower in actual real life use.
Yeah, there are situations where the numpad excels (e.g. inputting numbers), and situations where the number row excels (e.g. typing numbers in tandem with typing characters). That's why you have both.

>zero arguments
[ ] not rekt
[x] rekt

Go on, post another one, let's see the whole collection.

wired beats wireless, 8 year old cheap ass logitech user here. It's an i/o device for my work, doesn't need to be fancy or "riced" out.