Nostalgia thread

Remember when Hacker News was a thing?

Attached: hn.png (1903x1207, 166.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=32023848
twitter.com/HNStatus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What happened? Is someone DDOSing them?

According to the link below they had a hard drive failure earlier today. Perhaps it happened again.

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=32023848

>can't google something
twitter.com/HNStatus

Not really nostalgic for reddit but tech related no.

Any Forums seethes at the orange website because their autistic screeching gets them instantly downvoted, flagged and removed

maybe you should grow up lol

I browse this website every day at work, I hope they can fix it

this. no cap.

Where will I get my obnoxiously out of touch tech opinions now?

Attached: 1654814851686.png (1400x800, 187.11K)

You need to go back. Sneed and nigger

>bait didn't work
>bait even harder
You suck at this bro.

from Any Forums, where you always got them.

Maybe Any Forums would be a better, less trash place if it were more heavily moderated like Hacker News

>Abe Shinzo died after being shot
WAS KILLED
ASSASINATED
Why do they tip toe around these words?

no shit. maybe hiromoot should pay someone like Dang.

Maybe your life would be a better place if you accepted that you will never be a woman.

jannies, another coon just broke out of his containment board.
CLEAN IT UP

thank god, thanks for affirming my gender ^~^

They call themselves hackers yet they haven't even set up some sort of basic harddrive redundancy to prevent this from happening?

Was it ever good? I started visiting it about three years ago and it was already a conformist-midwit factory.

didn't work for Any Forums. adding too much moderation only makes things worse

Any Forums is my containment board

genuinely insane take
Any Forums is a total cesspool of garbage threads, even Any Forums is more readable

>I can't RAID

the point is that adding more moderators to Any Forums didn't fix it. as you said it yourself, it's still garbage. yet it's heavily moderated

once your community goes to shit, trying to reshape it with moderation doesn't work