Tails vs Whonix vs Qubes

Let's settle this.
Which one is safer/better?

Attached: 1 o0N0EStFVMayc-nSZxTQbQ.png (1200x675, 812.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

unlocked.microsoft.com
microsoft.com/en-us/diversity/default.aspx
careers.microsoft.com/us/en/diversityandinclusion
microsoft.com/en-us/diversity/inside-microsoft/default.aspx
qubes-os.org/doc/architecture/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Qubes combines it all if you want everything containerized within a container etc go qubes

I am curious, what does Qube have that Tails or even Whonix doesn't?

all of these are designed to spy on you
tor is a perfect example, why is privacy oriented browser shipped with javascript? Oh really, it's because you can have a choice huh? You made the choice of using alternate network to become anonymous you disingenuous piece of shit, you literally NEVER need javascript on tor.

No one will use a secure OS for his work or stuff like that.

YOU CAN disable it.

I should not need to nor even be able to disable it in the first place you fucking retard.
what next, feds will add tracking to tor and then retards like you will tell me that I can just disable it?

A future is coming where TOR websites will be built in ReactJS

depends on your needs

Make a Tor-only gateway and put your PC behind it if you really like to wrap tinfoil around things.

Congratulations, you've just described Whonix

idk what that is but if it's a system running Tor itself it can't be that secure in the routing regard. You see, there's always the local Tor node that's allowed to access the Internet -> the system has access to the Internet. It's a flip of a switch to make it non-tor.

No it's not, Whonix consists of two parts: a gateway and a workstation
The workstation cannot access the internet directly

Explain yourself.

nothing.
qubes was made by a literal tranny too

>made by a literal tranny
If this is a reason to not use software, then you definitely shouldn't be using anything produced by Microsoft, Apple, or Google, all three of whom funnel huge amounts of money every year into LGBLTBBQ causes, general SJW bullshit, WEF projects, and 'diversity in tech' programs.

>definitely shouldn't be using anything produced by Microsoft, Apple, or Google
I don't when I have the ability

but none of the people doing the actual work on the projects themselves are trannies. Either white men or pajeets

there is nothing to explain, these tools are OBVIOUSLY different, they have DIFFERENT purpose, which one is better depends only on your needs.
tell us what you want to do then we can answer you, otherwise it's worthless

>none of the people doing the actual work on the projects themselves are trannies
You're delusional:
unlocked.microsoft.com
microsoft.com/en-us/diversity/default.aspx
careers.microsoft.com/us/en/diversityandinclusion
microsoft.com/en-us/diversity/inside-microsoft/default.aspx

Attached: 1657302061744.png (1641x925, 1.86M)

yeah these are like HR people

they do not make actual contributions.

that wasnt his point
tails especially guilty of it and doing it TWICE now. both i2p and tor has vulnerability related to js. so why they keep it on by default. it's horrible

If you have to ask, you don't need it.

Whonix:
Main usage is having a dual OS setup. A gateway and a workstation.
The gateway is what provides networking to the workstation. In the event of your workstation getting compromised, it will leak no IP due to the networking coming from the gateway OS.

Tails:
A live Linux os. If they managed to get a network connection in on Tails outside of tor, you are compromised.
Tails isn't as "secure" as whonix, as it simply is a live OS bundled with some software.

Qubes:
9/10 of these retards in this thread has no fucking clue what it even is.
Qubes is a Xen setup, in which you got a very simple ecosystem.
You have your network VM, firewall VM, USB VM and a few others if you want.
sys-usb routes PCI, USB and basically any other pluggable media through that VM, meaning attacks exploiting the various protocols will remain in that VM. By default, USB keyboards are disabled meaning rubber ducky attacks won't work either.
your network VM contains every outgoing connection, again meaning if they network stack gets pwn'd, they only get access to the network VM and nothing else.

Same for firewall.

Qubes also has different ways of making VM's. It can create a VM which essentially copies the root directory of a template and wipes everything but your home folder every time you boot the VM, making rootkits useless.
You also got a completely newly wiped VM on boot (USB vm, network VM if you want it) etc.

It's a more complex is that requires you to actually understand how everything is tied together and works.

Do some fucking research instead of asking to be spoonfed: qubes-os.org/doc/architecture/

Tl;Dr
Whonix, tails and qubes are nothing alike and OP is a faggot for even suggesting it.

And yes you dumb fuck, loads of people use it for regular work. I do. Its an excellent way to keep work and private separate, make test environments, setup network scenarios etc. Neck yourself

Attached: qubes-components.png (2246x1422, 280.17K)