The new programming order

What is your opinion about the new programming order?

Attached: newprogramminglanguages.png (694x1024, 722.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/2022-07-02-20-16-08
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Good morning sirs

>By 2024, India will overtake the US as the largest developing country

What would that order be, precisely?

Technology should be a uniting factor that transcends borders, and to a degree that's exactly what it is. More Devs in a different region from a historical US is not a good or a bad thing, it's neutral.

As more and more Devs come from China and Asia I think mandarin will become a viable communication language in the tech world along side English

>mandarin will become a viable communication language in the tech world along side English

No it won't, because it's insanely hard to learn and thus it can't work as lingua franca. Chinks will talk in mandarin to each other as they always did, and english with the rest of the world because they already know it and that's what everyone already knows.

The future looks very bleak. I think kinda understand elons twitter breakdown when he was talking about population decline, he probably means is that a lot of useless subhumans are reproducing whereas useful and smart ones are not, he even linked Idiocracy intro clip, holy fuck. He was probably telling that Japanese, Koreans Europeans population is going down where as niggers and semi niggers are reproducing a lot, now it makes sense.

good morning sirs

Mandarin fucking sucks. English is a lingua franca for a reason.
Population decline is mainly a function of human development. You can see this yourself in niggerland, the better African countries like Botswana have less than half the birthrate of the shittiest ones.
Niggers breeding is not in itself the problem, the mass migration is the problem. They breed so much because half of them fucking die from an NTD.

>niggers
>semi niggers
>not including japs with asian chinks

Your argument falls flat when you take into account birthrate for all those countries has been on a steady decline for decades.

Also I wouldn't worry that much about it, desu most developers are incompetent no matter the country our skin color, I work with folk from all those countries and I've also rejected candidates from all those countries and the US. Good devs are just hard to find.

you will do the needful

>folk
>reddit opinion
Checks out, as they would say

>growth of programming languages
>literally top 2 arent programming languages

And his solution was that narcissists and jews like himself should reproduce more?

What in your opinion makes a good dev?
I am learning right now that's what I am asking

sir, indeed I will

This looks like a retard chart. Stack should change its name to JeetCode.

God damn I hate the rise of python. What a shitty language, I can't understand why people think it's convenient.

my nigga c++ out here looking like a sinusoidal ass nigga

>PHP above C++
But Any Forums told me that PHP was dead!

archive.org/details/2022-07-02-20-16-08

Any animal that isn't reproducing is one that isn't doing well, any conservationist will tell you that. The reason birth rates go down isn't quality of life improvement, its increases in complexity and harder to meet social standards. Which is all well and good when they actually filter out stupid people but there becomes a point in which the standards outpace people's ability to meet them unless they're too stupid to care.