A friend of mine from a different staffing and recruiting company directed me at this website to try and ask you folks...

A friend of mine from a different staffing and recruiting company directed me at this website to try and ask you folks why don't you tech geeks ever respond to our job postings and LinkedIn inquiries when we ask you to come work for our companies or fill in the job postings? We need Java developers, .NET developers, C/C++, Python, Javascript, DevOps and other technologies as well, yet the response is always negligible.

Why is that so? If you're tech geeks and love programming so much, why don't you ever respond to me or my HR colleagues when we offer you jobs on LinkedIn or email you through our databases?

Attached: instagram-models.jpg (600x400, 19.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/technology/2017/oct/09/mark-zuckerberg-facebook-puerto-rico-virtual-reality
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Youre not racist enough. Drop a few niggers in the chat and we'll respond.

I'm sorry for not being racist enough, but could you please respond?

No. Say the n word. Hard R. Then I'll respond.

We're all bots here you dummy.

Because you're reaching out to people who already have well paying jobs. Try responding to the applicants you who lack experience but know how to code. And no, a list of 9999 frameworks and other bullshit doesn't equate to someones ability to code.

I don't have LinkedIn and I already have a job

But I don't get offered jobs on LinkedIn

Attached: 1652184174475.png (755x449, 184.27K)

I am anxious and don't like talking to people.

And you faggots always want to low-ball me. I'm yet to meet a single fucking company that says "hey we need skill X for project Y and you seem good enough, we pay Z" - no, instead you faggots want me to go to a fucking job interview and talk to you about your boring ass projects and tell me the same fucking story of how you're all a family, just to ask me "what kind of salary would you want" and when I say my fucking mind you tell me that you can't afford that, and THEN tell me your original fucking payrange, which is so fucking miserable that I regret even wasting time talking to you.

So fuck off and give us relevant info. I don't care about your """dev culture""". I won't have """interesting projects""", I won't """enjoy my work""" because I do interesting projects at home and I enjoy my work at home. You're a money making machine for all I care, and you'll never care about solid engineering - all you care is how to put out another fucking feature so you can lick your customer's ass a little more.

Spineless businessfaggots. I hate you.

I only speak business to straight HR men. I'll consider talking to a HR woman if she offers me her pussy. And no, I never converse with gays and trannies.

Attached: 1655514208471.jpg (579x530, 21.93K)

>get up at 9:55
>standup at 10
>play guitar or cs:go until 12:30
>go to the gym
>lunch
>sit on the grass in the park for a bit
>15:30, smash my keyboard gracefully for 2 hours
>17:30 "see you tomorrow guys"
>get promoted regardless
why would I work for any other company?

Henlo. Student here. Allow me to virtually intern at your location like Mark Zuckerberg

theguardian.com/technology/2017/oct/09/mark-zuckerberg-facebook-puerto-rico-virtual-reality I am pretty skinnyfat.

forgot pic rel . we'll just use google meets

Attached: zuckerberg-virtual-reality-puerto-rico-hurricane.jpg (1600x900, 160.47K)

oh and every six or so weeks
>cough cough
>ffs I'm so susceptible to covid, I'll take the week off to rest
>"aw man, you've caught it like 6 times now, so unlucky! get well soon!"

You simply can't contact everyone. Specifically if they are a group of shut in people.

>Why is that so?
Intelligent people that your company wants to hire (1) already have jobs and (2) don't use LinkedIn and (3) have already received 3000 computer-generated "recruitment" messages this morning and have no interest in reading yours

and (4) no-one wants to deal with the human garbage to whom you have given jobs in your HR departments and (5) no-one is going to quit their current job unless they're getting a substantial increase in salary, a fact that is never EVER reflected in your salary offers and (6) people with actual brains and talent are probably more interested in working for themselves, because there's a good chance they will be able to make a lot of money with their own business/app/consultancy/whatever and (7) you hired too many pajeets, now the people whose average IQ is above 80 don't want to work for the salary you're offering and (8) no-one wants to work with pajeets for any salary at all and (9) your company has embraced the same degenerate posturing that every other company has adopted, which alienates a large fraction of potential recruits

basically this OP
Words can't express how much I do not care about the bitching of people like your pal. I don't respond to recruiters for a number of different reasons, but mostly it is because they just aren't telling or offering me anything attractive enough. Why should I waste time talking to them?

I am already currently employed. That means you will have to beat what I already have, plus a little bit extra to cover the hassle. Oh, your client that you are trying to staff isn't willing to exceed what I am already getting? In the trash you go.

Plus, the vast majority of you simply aren't straight up with job offers. For example, if you reach out to me with something and you tell me the compensation, even if just a rough range, upfront, I will AT LEAST respond with a yes/no, guaranteed, with an explanation, as a thank you for your honesty and time. But if you just spam out the same job requirements, with no mention of what the compensation is, why the fuck should I believe that you, out of the millions just like you, are offering me anything attractive?

This is a business transaction motherfucker, its time for your B-school recruiter pals to fucking act like it. It isn't 2017 anymore where you get to treat all employees like complete trash and they'll just line up to suck your dick anyway. Don't like it? Change fields, nobody cares.

>but we don't want to train less qualified applicants, we want the magic unicorn NOW
>but we don't want to pay an already-skilled person more than what they are already getting, our CULTURE is amazing!

tl;dr nobody buys this bullshit anymore, and they don't have to. Your clients, and you by extension, are squirming because the labor market has fundamentally shifted and you don't like it. Tough shit, this is a massive dose of karma for you for what you've been doing to employees for.....fucking forever.

Tell your recruiter buddy to shape up or ship the fuck out. Nobody cares about his whining. And if his employer clients aren't willing to meet what employees demand, or aren't willing to train not-100% right fit people, or younger, inexperienced people? Tough shit for them, tell your budd to drop them and find sane clients.

Attached: 1626057684582.jpg (625x505, 172.97K)

To wrap up, fundamentally the problem with your bud is simple: they haven't, and most likely their clients, haven't realized that the employment market has fundamentally shifted since the lockdowns. You probably got used to calling the shots and just generally treating people like shit. That isn't viable anymore.

What this tells me is your friend is slow to adapt to changing market conditions. Its already been more than 2 years of this shit, and you're still acting all befuddled as to whats going on?

They just suck, and should find a nice cubicle job somewhere where they will have little to no decision making responsibility burdening them and they can just collect a 60k paycheck as long as they keep fucking quiet.

In addition to what these guys and everyone else ITT has already said.
What, is this your friend's first month on the job? This is par for the course, no one should respond unless you're targeting new grads or offering a $300k salary.

Replying to recruiters is like clicking on an advertisement. Why would I do that, unless I actually want what they're selling?

I only use linkedin to make fun of the people who take that site so seriously.