69% of USA has facebook

Thought this was more Any Forums than Any Forums, so don't give me a too much of an ass kicking if you disagree.

30 programmers in the silicon valley have the right to allow or disallow content at a whim. If I write that a store clerk that got killed about a year back was a textbook case of a the Mafia killing a establishment's employee because they refused to pay for the mob's bootleg cigarettes, I can expect it to get censored, right? How does this algorithm work? Do they publish any technical data on it? Do they have mods? Do they have automated bots the scour for this?

Attached: RILEY IS A G.jpg (1280x720, 80.04K)

Who cares. Post about that shit elsewhere. Social media is for women and faggots. FB itself is on it's way out anyways. It's nothing but boomers, bots, and censorship.

what did you tell your dad when he said you should get an account

he seemed peeved about my skepticism of the newspaper published account

Attached: RILEY IS A G 05.jpg (1280x720, 78.81K)

>69% of USA has facebook
Lower than othjer places. I don't know a single person that doesn't have it other than me.

I told him to fuck off and call/text me if he wants to chat. Or I visit him in person.

this is someone who got all the swine flu shots (because they are ignorant) and looked pretty pissed when i told him i doubted what the milwaukee journal sentinel is reporting is true

what should you tell them about WHY not to get a facebook? my smart TV displays advertisements targeted towards my google searches. the whole thing seems so hopeless.

Attached: RILEY IS A G 07.jpg (1280x720, 92.54K)

You both sound retarded. Do pic related and fuck off.

Attached: doit.png (1300x867, 663.23K)

at best, disbelief.
no one in my situation has more than 1 or 2 friends.

Attached: anzu.gif (498x498, 3.6M)

my father doesn't use facebook and if he did, I'd tell him to fuck off because we talk in real life

a soft answers turns away wrath. it'd be best not to anger him any further because you're so fucking smart

if you are asked by a normal why you don't have a facebook, what do you personally say?

Attached: gitssac laughing man.gif (470x260, 988.67K)

>if you are asked by a normal why you don't have a facebook, what do you personally say?
"Who uses facebook anymore?" simple as.

if that's enough to get my father angry then he's not my father, maybe you should think about yours for a moment

most people

when occupying the basement is held at knifepoint because you can't fucking act normally and get a facebook, job, and girlfriend like everyone else

godspeed, schizo

>redditspacing
maybe if I lived in your mom's basement I'd be forced to use facebook too

why.

Attached: RILEY IS A G 09.jpg (1280x720, 91.88K)

>69% of the USA is women and faggots
how the mighty has fallen

> why don’t you have Facebook
I have literally never in my life been asked that.

I volunteer to be the gf.

how about setup a pi-hole or better yet, don't have a "smart" tv. wtf? also, don't use google?

>69
nice

thankfully i am not a zoomer where it is mandatory

>gf

nah

the entire situation is troublesome on many different levels and in many different ways. you'd hope permanent private browsing and a VPN while never logging into anything would save you.

i am LOL'ing. no, in fact, i am LMAO at the funny sex number

Attached: be25e3e4d2382ca90976aee8bd112d70.jpg (800x1129, 273.25K)

Questions about social media belong in the stupid questions thread, desu. And stop avatarfagging.

>Do they have mods?
They hire third worlders to check reported posts. They don't receive counselling for the disgusting things they have to look at or much in the way of training either.

>desu

fuck off and die

give me more than that

Attached: 1262746204519.jpg (800x579, 231.6K)