/egg/ - electric guitar general

Condorâ„¢ CLP2-2T in vintage sunburst finish edition!

Talk about guitar, bass, amps, interfaces, and other things related to electric guitar.

Please share any ideas for useful links such as justinguitar.com

Attached: 1.jpg (1718x2911, 218.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3Ababg5Y8kA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

My guitar is an old piece of shit and I don't want to bring it to a professional to check it out
It fell once and there's a cut from which this black material is now hanging out
What the fuck is it? If I open it myself can I pull it back?
Also does dust fuck with the tone?
Retarded question I know but I'm new to electric, such fussy things

try some ligma

OP you suck fuck you

this needs sage and prune

post clinics, ill start
Petrucci's Rock Discipline
youtube.com/watch?v=3Ababg5Y8kA

I really need to get back to my guitar. It's collecting dust in a drawer.

OP, I am interested in the nuances of Neodymium pickups. Please respond.

I just got a purple kramer baretta special. Thing rips for 200 bucks.

>be me
>stop playing for two weeks after getting bored of playing everyday for an hour
>come back, suddenly my playing is much better and im more focused on what im playing, when im playing, and how im playing
too much noodling can rot your brain

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 140.32K)

i'm really bad in guitars...
i have a grg140, but i don't see any progress.

Play the music you want to play. Once you can play others' songs well then you can shift to writing.

I've been trying for a long time to learn how to play the fade to black intro, but I can't play this.

Attached: .png (878x616, 33.25K)

Who is this absolute chad?

Mexican Chris Cornell

Puta que pariu, o Samuel me faz sentir vergonha de ser brasileiro e tocar guitarra

only the first part of that "hard piece" is a little hard as you need to learn sweep picking, other than that the tempo is very manageable

sugma

Attached: 1625034153478.gif (395x542, 33.91K)

Tones on cheap guitars unequivocally suck because they're low quality, but in the hands of a trained guitarist every guitar sounds good. If you're really into the hobby of maintaning your guitar, there's stewmac's channel on youtube. I'd suggest you to start to know how to adjust your guitar by straightening the neck with the truss rod, learn to adjust string height and bridge arc. I know how to do this but my guitar keeps fretting because the problem is in the nut and I'm not touching it, that one is very complex and I don't trust myself to adjust it properly.

If you're worrying about getting any good, there's only one way, that is to spend at least one year and a half locked up on some room playing nonstop. Also, if you spend any time in /gg/ expect unhelpful, sarcastic and bitter answers like .

that's a way too hard for me...

I am classically trained and play for 22 years now. Each time I see those wannabee Rockstars struggle and ask for tabs in YouTube comments I have a giggle.