It's so tiresome

It's so tiresome...

and none of them replied to me

Attached: chrome_2022-07-08_17-52-00.png (876x854, 777.92K)

>not customizing each email to appeal to the specific company
user...

bro I don't have fuckin time to write for 100 companies one by one while I'm also doing a project in college rn

You'd have an easier time getting in if you actually appealed to the companies you're applying to, copy paste type applications go into the bin, also you might have some better chances directly talking to them through linkedin

>mass template email
into the trash it goes. 95% of readers never got to the third sentence

read any solid advice on finding a job/internship. the first step is researching where you want to work. narrow it down to 5-10 and custom tailor your resume/approach for each company

>starting with "My name is..."
I never applied for a job in my life and even I know that sounds like shit

Attached: 1640220572653.png (128x128, 26.98K)

Dear Sir, good morning

>mass email
>no cover letter
>hurr durr why are they treating my spam like spam

how old are you?

25, why?

all of these "advices" are le networking and networking which I don't have any, I might try nagging them in linkedin later.

you're ignoring what's been repeated a dozen times in the thread: the emails were ignored because they're obviously copied and pasted with zero effort. that's it

Don't you just ask i'm x i want job, give me job?

I know I'm trya find some free time in this hellhole to rewrite my email / resume for each company later

Maybe you should try probing profs which have good impression of you for job opportunities? If they can vouch for you it is easier than to cold call.

I applied to 20 places, got 10 interviews and 3 job offers. Literally all you have to do is customize the letters so they stand out more than other people's copy-paste spam messages.

instead of all that bs, just copy paste 'BLM' a bunch of times.

>instead of all that bs, just copy paste 'BLM' a bunch of times.

Attached: whitesAreShitCoders.jpg (1702x2823, 768.91K)

It's not what you know it's who you know.

thanks for my soon-to-be new resume idea

Attached: pepe-peepo.gif (498x498, 703.42K)

the fact that the experience remains the same between the two resumes really detracts from its message

I landed my latest job through linked in, I just updated my CV to use the template in pic related sent it to a few recruiters got a few interviews and then an offer.

Not my CV by the way, this is just the example that came with the Satania template.

Attached: McDowell_CV.png (1472x1904, 693.88K)

> Dear Hiring Manager
> My name is
Holy fuck, it's like you want the companies to ignore your mails.

look at the responses to the questions. one is thoughtful, intelligent, and was immediately discarded by an HR woman who knows nothing about technology. the other set of answers is RIDDLED with MASSIVE red flags. everything else is identical. that's the point