How is your pc handling summer?

how is your pc handling summer?

Attached: itx.jpg (6230x3055, 2.5M)

i'm dissapointed, my fanless computer overheats and turns off when i do cpu-heavy things
i thought it didn't have fans because it doesn't heat, and it actually didn't before the summer hit

now i'm thinking about selling it
what is a thin and light laptop with good cooling i can buy instead?

>Windows 11
>TPM Enabled
>Origin
>French
>Nvidia
>3200 MHz RAM

My laptop is constantly between 70 and 100. I don't do anything special, but NVIDIA on linux is always a problem. For my server pi, it is at 45 and I add a fan if it goes over my 50 limit. At home it's always between 25 and 30 (in celsius of course)
At what temperature do you think this is a real problem in my two situations?

>3200 MHz RAM
there is nothing wrong with 3200mhz ram if you have tight timings. The real kicker is you can see the OP is running 1900MHz fabric and 3800MT/s RAM if you opened your eyes, the 3200 is just the XMP spec of it.

Your cooling solution/setup must be DOGSHIT if you are peak pulling 76w and hitting nearly 100c.

T480s is constantly hot
Desktop PC is around 50-60 while gaming and room temperature in idle so it's ok. Room temperature is around 31 degrees

my machines are okay up to 40C ambient. I know because I let my room get that hot. The only concession to cooling I make is that I don't scrub the disks on my NAS until it cools off a bit, since doing that heats them up by like 7C.

pic related, a couple weeks ago

Attached: this is fine.jpg (2000x1331, 172.97K)

It's a bit toasty

Attached: 1402697461610.png (674x532, 43.41K)

you moron, you supposed to underclock fanless pcs

60c idle
mas basado

Ya'll faggots are disabling Turbo Boost when you're just shitposting on 4chins right?

Attached: TurboToggle.png (596x150, 6.37K)

No. It's pointless and just means you have to micromanage some bullshit if you want to actually do something at some point.

right now with 20 tabs in brave, vscodium opened and mpv running -> 42C; its a laptop btw

Attached: G is full of retards.png (916x178, 89.49K)

oh no, some meaningless temps well below thermal throttling.

87657802 (You)s Removed for faggotry
>Its with the fans at half

Attached: LiterallyBTFO.gif (498x268, 2.06M)

after 1 billion hours of precise calculations of ppt/tdc/mv/freq/temps I have figured out how to get my gpu to peak exactly no more than 99c while being faster than a 3090.

Attached: tight boost.jpg (1947x820, 369.19K)

49ÂșC. And I have a fanless one that I'm not using.
Captcha: STRAP8

i don't think apple even allows that, it doesn't even have a bios ui

Unless you have a bleeding edge OC or are using the newest i9 intel house fire, there is no reason for any desktop part to thermal throttle.

You don't even need expensive aftermarket coolers.

>trips

Even iToddlers can disable turbo boost.

Attached: 2022-07-08 10_01_45-Turbo Boost Switcher for OSX _ macOS.png (1608x433, 144.07K)

It's winter you nigger

it's winter

>for intel
but i got an m1

>intlel mbp
are you poor or something

It doesn't really have a bios UI other than the boot menu, web recovery, etc - the low level settings in NVRAM that would need to be changed by the end user in a bios are usually just flipped from the control panel apps on a homotosh.